Chapter 47 - The night ❤️

❤️Adult content❤️

Morgan

The bed isn't big enough.

And he's not wearing anywhere near enough clothes. I lie there for what feels like hours, fighting the urge to reach out and touch his naked chest.

The way he smiled at me when he let me eat the chocolates had me melting. I have to remind myself over and over that it doesn't mean anything. It means less than anything.

Because he wants nothing to do with me.

My thoughts are all over the place while I pretend to be sleeping. But mostly, they're on the practically naked body next to me.

His breath evens out as he falls asleep and I'm finally able to relax.

JD's tongue is licking me all over. We're on a soft bed in a snowy garden and I'm warm. His hands touch every part of me and I want more.

I'm vaguely aware that I'm dreaming, but it doesn't matter. It feels too good. I shift and try to find some release from the pressure that's building. I want him. He hovers over me and takes my breath away. Then he's next to me, just lying there.

The trees around us burst into pink flowers, and I groan at the absence of his hands. I need something. I need his touch. His touch on my skin. I roll over and his chest is under my hand. With a content sigh, I inhale him and try to get closer.

It's the kind of easy feeling that comes with dreams. He's here for me to touch. He raises his hand and I know he wants to touch me, too.

My leg is over him, and I move closer. The pressure is still building and I want him.

There's a shift under me and something nags at my thoughts. But I'm too worked up. I rub myself against him.

He moves and I freeze. The dream fades away, and I lie absolutely still, waiting for some clarity. Waiting for the moment when I realize I'm humping a pillow. But his body remains the same.

I open one eye. It's dark in the room, but the faint light from the window shows a naked chest under my cheek. I take stock of my position and blood drains from my face.

My hand is on his boxers. The thing shifting was his erection. He's hard under my hand. But that's not the worst part.

One of my legs is over his and I'm rubbing myself against his thigh.

No. The worst part is my hand. He doesn't want me and I'm forcing myself on him. I can't breathe. If he's asleep...

"You stopped," he says drowsily.

"I..." Slowly, I pull back my hand and roll away. His arm holds me in place.

"Did you have a nice dream?"

I would bet anything he has a smirk on his face.

"I'm so sorry," I say and mean it. "I don't know what came over me. I'm really sorry." I want to cry. If he hates me even more now, I don't blame him.

"Hey." His other hand grabs my chin and forces me to look up at him. He leans in and kisses my cheek. I hadn't been aware that I was crying until he licks my tears away. "Why are you sorry?"

"Because. I'm..." I make a vague gesture to his body. His lips are so tender on my face. It makes me want to cry even more.

He laughs. "Don't you think I would have woken you up or pushed you away if I didn't like it?"

I clear my throat and turn away from him. He lets me.

"It won't happen again," I say and face away from him. Pretending not to be affected by his arm still under me, I close my eyes as if I could sleep after this.