"We can take it all back. Get rid of all traces. She won't even remember us," Edward told her, as though that would solve everything.

Serafina and Rosalie were both shocked when they heard this, "Are you fucking stupid?" Serafina finally asked.

"Serafina, language," Esme chided.

"Sorry, not sorry," Rosalie said, "Because he's fucking stupid. He's already in too deep with the girl. Humans don't feel the mate bond like we do, but Edward has been with her for so long. She probably feels it now, too."

"I might have been mistaken," Edward debated, "She probably isn't even my mate."

Serafina gave him a blank look, "You know what? I told her you were a creepy, possessive stalker who sneaks into her room at night to watch her sleep, and you know what she did?"

Edward looked so shocked at these words while everyone in the family cringed at how this truth sounded out loud. He was curious but was also afraid of how Bella had reacted to the news. He gulped subconsciously as he asked Serafina, "What?"

"She blushed," Serafina answered. She looked at the dining room's surprised faces and continued, "I am not kidding, the girl blushed. Then she smiled and said she felt better knowing he was there."

"When did this happen?" Rosalie questioned.

Carlisle gave a light cough, "When I was stitching Bella up, Serafina tried to tell her she could do better than Edward, but Bella denied it. And Serafina isn't exaggerating the girl's response to Edward's," he hesitated for how to phrase it, "nightly hobby." He finished lamely.

"She's kind of a weird chick, isn't she?" Emmett asked. The other teens nodded in agreement.

"See! It's love!" Esme continued.

"We can't go!" Alice practically shouted.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore! We're leaving," Edward dismissed everyone's comments and marched out of the dining room to head toward his room.

"Did he just?" Serafina stared at his receding figure with wide eyes, "Did he just make the final decision and walk away?" she turned her head back to the family.

Emmett saw her disbelieving face, "Yup. He's gone." He answered.

Carlisle sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose with frustration, "We were only staying longer for him to be with Bella. It would be strange to have our teenage son leave on his own while we stay. It's only him and Alice in school anyways," he shrugged, "We'll just get a jump on a new location now."

Serafina had turned back to glare in the direction Edward had left. The air around her became a little drier and warmer due to her hardly concealed rage at having Edward make decisions for her. But if Rosalie were okay with it, she would be too, so she began to calm herself down. She knew her love would follow her father's word. She trusted him a great deal. But she was surprised when she heard her following words.