Her other cast members joined her onto the red carpet and Sarang made sure to pose with both Ahn Bohyun and Lee Junho. Since both My Name and The Red Sleeve were nominated the cast and directors of both dramas were present.

Once the red carpet photos were done she walked closer to the barricade where there were hundreds of Sarangdan and other kpop fans who were calling her name and asking for a pic. She shook hands with some and took selfies with some others before giving them all a big smile and making her way towards the interview section.

"Hi!" The interviewer waved her over smiling.

"Hello!" Sarang replied with a big smile making the interviewer smile even more.

"Well first off I need to start by complimenting you. You look absolutely gorgeous love." The lady gushed making Sarang blush slightly.

"Oh thank you very much. You look really beautiful too." Sarang returned the compliment while giving the lady a sincere smile.

"Ah you're too kind sweetheart." The interviewer laughed good naturedly.

"So how are you feeling today? Excited or nervous?"

"I feel like a bit of both?" Sarang replied with a nervous laughter. "It's definitely a great feeling. It's my first time at Emmys so I'm a tad bit nervous but I'm really looking forward to it as well."

"Who are you most excited to see today?"

"There are lot of people I'm excited to meet tonight but I'd say Reese Witherspoon and Matthew Macfadyen and Zendaya are the ones I'm especially eager to meet."

"Do you think you'll win tonight?"

"It's an honor in itself to be nominated alongside so many great actors who I've admired for a long time so whether I win or not I'd still be really happy. Of course if I do win that'd be really great but for now I'm just planning on enjoying the night and not thinking about all that. Yeah."

"You've been nominated for two of your dramas how does that feel?"

"I'm really thankful that people enjoyed the drama and my acting. As an actor I'm really grateful and promise to show you guys an even better side of me in the future."

"I saw you were taking pics with your costars and noticed y'all seemed to be really close. Your chemistry on screen was greatly praised especially with Junho."

Sarang could sense where this was going and tried her best to keep her face as neutral as possible.

"Are you perhaps dating any of the two handsome gentlemen over there?"

Sarang couldn't help the small laugh that escaped her at the absurd question.

"No we're just good friends and that's all."

"That's a shame you'd have made a beautiful couple. Moving on, what's your next project?" Thankfully the interviewer didn't press any further.

"I'm reviewing some scripts right now so nothing has been finalized as of now."

"And when can we expect your music comeback? I for one, absolutely loved your latest album and am eagerly waiting for the next one."

Sarang laughed slightly and the interviewer seemed to have caught on the fact that Sarang didn't wish to answer that question cause she moved on.

"It was lovely talking to you. Congratulations on your nominations once again, hope you have a great night."

Sarang thanked the interviewer and posed for one last photo before moving inside. She spotted her cast members and made a bee line towards them.