◦•●◉✿Spies✿◉●•◦

Comenzar desde el principio

Aemond scoffs but grabs Daelys' hand and swings himself onto Blaze. "As long as he doesn't try to eat me."

Daelys laughs before Blaze spreads his wings and starts flying. Aemond, not expecting it, gasps and wraps his arms around Daelys.

"Scared?" Daelys shouts over the wind.

"Never!" Aemond replies, a huge smile on his face. They are both laughing as Daelys guides Blaze to go to 'their island'. Aemond scoffs silently. "I should have expected."

"If you want to we can go back." Daelys offers innocently.

Aemond glares at her. "Shut up." He says playfully. Laughing Daelys walks over to him and takes his hand. "Have you been here?" He asks.

Daelys shakes her head. "I didn't know what I will do here without you, so... I just kept putting it off for a later date."

Aemond rolls his eyes. "You can just admit that you didn't want to come here without me." He says. Daelys laughs with him but Aemond misses that it isn't Daelys' usual laugh. But she quickly shakes it off.

They spend the entire day having fun and just being carefree, something they haven't done in a long time, not since they married.

"Time to go back then." Aemond sighs.

"It never becomes... desirable." Daelys says bitterly and they laugh.

"I remember the last time we had come here and when I returned Mother had scolded me for not telling her where I was going." Aemond tells Daelys as a sadness comes in his eye. No one has told him the exact reason for Alicent's death.

"Daemon had confronted me too though I had told him to fuck off." Daelys says and the two laugh a little. But Daelys knows that there is more on Aemond's mind at the moment. "What is it?"

"How did Mother die?" Aemond asks looking over. "No one will tell me the reason and I am hoping you will tell me the truth."

Daelys sighs and takes Aemond's hands. "She was sick after everything." Daelys answers. "Grandsire's death was expected but Otto's wasn't and neither was your and Aegon's disappearance. She... was heartbroken."

Aemond stays silent. He already hated Jacaerys but he thought that atleast he hadn't killed anyone. But he was wrong. He has killed someone. His mother.

"What does Daelys think?" Rhaenyra asks Daamon once he gets back to Dragonstone.

"She doesn't want to go to war." Daemon answers. "As far as I know, she will wait for now."

"We need to get Jace out." Rhaenyra says. "Without him we won't win."

"Not yet." Daemon says. "We need to lure Daelys into a false sense of security first."

"Jace lied to me." Rhaenyra whispers after a few moments of silence. "He told me that he had killed Aegon and Aemond."

"Whatever he said, we need to think about our next steps." Daemon says. "She will get rid of me the first chance she will get. She won't let anyone who speaks against Aemond live."

"We need to make a plan which Daelys won't see through immediately." Rhaenyra says and Daemon nods agreeing. "We need to gather those on our side."

They believe that most of the Queens Guard and the Gold Cloaks will side with them. But the betrayal runs deeper. There is very few who are truly on Rhaenyra's side. Everyone hopes to achieve something by staying on her side.

While those on Daelys' side are there because they truly want to see her sit on the Iron Throne. And any information from inside the Red Keep is easily available to Daelys. So as Daelys holds a meeting around the Painted Table, a guard walks over to Aemond.