Jasper began to mimic the women's moves without fluid arm movements. His arms were more restrained but still playful, and he smiled widely because he was having fun. He changed their flamenco to tap.

Once Emmett saw, his jaw dropped, "It is like tap! I didn't want to try before because they looked way too serious. But I know how to tap too!" he began to tap along with Jasper.

Serafina began to get upset because it wasn't the same. She held her chin up as she began to showcase the differences in a sort of dance-off.

Carlisle smiled as he clapped along, watching her dance seriously against her two brothers, "Bravo!" he cheered.

Rosalie, Alice, and Edward stood together as they watched with grins as they also cheered. But soon, Edward nudged his two sisters and pointed at their mother. He had a look of excitement as he watched her. His two sisters looked over and saw a stiff smile on her face. Her fists were clenched as she watched. Edward held his hand out and began a countdown from three using his fingers.

Once he hit zero, Esme snapped, "That's enough! Stop!" she shouted. The three dancers stopped and stared at their mother, "I love you three, and you are very talented and dance beautifully! But you're ruining my hardwood floors! Upstairs! Go upstairs if you'll keep dancing while I check the damage." She finished with exasperation as she stared at the scuffs she could already see. The three were not wearing the proper shoes to showcase their dances.

Their siblings laughed at the three dancers as they all went upstairs to see what had happened while they were away. Their parents stayed downstairs to attempt to get rid of the scuff marks on the floors.

They found out they didn't miss much. A new nurse had very obviously hit on Carlisle. This resulted in Esme making him homemade lunches to deliver daily for two weeks straight before she was confident the new woman knew Carlisle was off the market. Alice had already started her senior year with Edward and was happy to announce that her friendship with Bella was still strong, much to the unhappiness of the two women present. But they knew they couldn't avoid it forever. They listened while she explained that the human's birthday was coming up and she wanted to throw a small party for her.

Edward gave them pleading looks. He knew how much they disliked Bella. But he still wanted them to accept her. She was his everything. He wholeheartedly believed it. Even though he hated his sisters, and they hated him, they still loved each other. He needed them to try.

Rosalie averted her eyes as though ignoring the two. But didn't leave. This was as much as she was willing to do. To Edward and Alice, it was a lot.

Serafina saw her and knew they would be participating as well. She turned to her two siblings, "Formal or casual?"

Alice began jumping in place happily before jumping into Serafina's arms with a squeal, "Formal!" she said excitedly before dropping to stand in front of the two, "Now, are you two going to teach me to flamenco or what?" she asked while popping her hip out and giving a clap as she raised her chin with a serious expression.

"I don't know, Ali," Serafina began.

"You're going to start giggling like halfway through, and attitude is half the dance," Rosalie finished. She was leaning casually on Serafina.