◦•●◉✿Daena and Jaehaerys✿◉●•◦

Start from the beginning

Daelys sighs. "Of course you are." She mutters. "She asked me if she can marry Jaehaerys." She explains to Aemond on seeing his questioning look. "I think we should just have them marry here." She adds in Pentoshi which Daena doesn't understand.

"The boy can keep her happy?" Aemond asks as the two observe their daughter's confused and nervous face.

"The boy is seven and ten. I will be surprised if he can't." She answers.

"You know him better than me." Aemond gives a nod. "So?" He asks Daena in the common tongue.

"Jaehaerys and I want to get married here... in Dragonstone." Daena answers, her words coming out in a rush.

"So predictable." Daelys smirks slightly. "When will you like to be married?"

"As soon as possible." Daena answers surprised they agreed so soon and without any arguments.

"A day should be enough." Aemond says and Daelys nods. "Give us a day."

"Thank you." Daena says hugging Aemond who is taken aback. Daelys indicates to hug her back and Aemond quickly does that. After Daena hugs Daelys too, she runs out of the room.

Daelys raises an eyebrow at Aemond who shakes his head in disbelief. "She is a storm." Aemond agrees and the two of them chuckle.

"I should talk to Aegon and Helaena and set it up for tomorrow." Daelys says.

"I will come as well." Aemond says. Their fears have lessened but not disappeared completely.

"Not exactly what I was imagining when you said you wanted to get married." Daelys sighs as she readies Daena with Helaena's help.

"Agreed." Helaena says laughing.

Daelys looks at her. "If you want to go to Jaehaerys, go. Just send Aemond here." She tells her.

"You can finish her hair?" Helaena asks to be certain.

"It's easy enough." Daelys reassures her. After glancing around once more, Helaena leaves. Daelys finishes Daena's hair soon enough. "Let me see now." She says.

Daena stands up and turns towards Daelys, a big smile on her face.

"I love it

"I love it." Daena says hugging Daelys. Daelys gently rests her head against Daena's hair, making sure not to mess it up.

Neither of them have noticed Aemond standing at the door admiring the two of them. He goes to enter but notices Aemma and Aemond approaching. He presses a finger to his lips indicating them to be quiet. They nod and approach the door.

Aemond looks down at his children before knocking on the open door. Daelys and Daena look over after separating. Aemma and Aemond immediately run over to Daena not waiting for anything. Daelys and Aemond watch them with fond smiles on their faces.