Epilogue Pt 2

Ik I say I've Exams but I keep on coming back Lol.
So actually today we had orientations in my college for like 4 hours and I was bored that's why I started typing and I finished too hehe.

I'm a bit fast Lol

So when this book hit a 10k I wrote on my MB that I'll add some bonus chapter(s) so here we're.

Enjoy:)

"I'm so nervous for tomorrow."

"Not again,Tae." Aera says with a groaning as she was starting to sleep.

Her eyes are droopy right now but she still sits down joining her husband who hasn't lay on the bed at all.

She is so irritated with the way Taehyung is acting. It's midnight and they haven't slept yet because of her nervous husband.

"It'll be my first time,Aera." Taehyung points out.

"When did I say it'll be your second time?" The wife says sarcastically and Taehyung looks at her with widen eyes.

"Baby,you're not helping me."

"For the past 2 weeks,Ryung and I have been telling you that you shouldn't be nervous instead be so happy but you're just acting like a kid.

I swear my son was never this nervous the day he got an award for being a topper in class and most bright student." Aera explains.

"Now you just want to back up your favorite son."

"It's not like that,Love. You're the one acting like a kid."

"I couldn't have been acting like this if you said you won't come with me." Taehyung says and Aera scratches her cheek looking at her husband.

"I've a reason for not coming with you there. Ryung will be with you,I told you so."

"Ryung is not you."

"I've to help Jungkook with his proposal plans,Love."

"But still,Baby. Tomorrow will be the biggest day of my life and you won't be there." Taehyung points out in a sad tone.

"Awwww,my baby is so sad. She cups Taehyung's cheeks. I can't see my love this sad." Aera says with a pout.

Taehyung grins. "You're coming with me." Now he is so excited.

"Still a No. Good Night." She says in a final tone,she kisses Taehyung's lips then covers herself with duvet.

"You didn't just--

"Sleep,Tae. And I can't hear you because the baby inside me is snoring like hell." Aera lies.

"You just want to use my baby." Taehyung huffs and covers himself with the duvet too.

He is sure he won't get a beauty sleep like other days.

He just cuddles Aera tightly,who smiles and they both sleep with no time.

With a smile on their face.

He is still nervous thou.

~

"I wish your Eomma was here." Ryung rolls his eyes.

He is so tired with his father. "Should I go back?" The younger asks with no hint of joking.

"No,no,no. Let's go together." Taehyung begs and Ryung just smiles.

They get of the car and the cameras are flashing at them,Ryung being a lover for camera,he is busy posing for the camera and now Taehyung hates that his son is acting like a celebrity.