40 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40: ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ & ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴘᴛ 2

"Why are you two having gloomy faces. I thought you said I still have more months to stay in this planet? I won't die not before hearing the good news from my cute couple." Young-hee lightens the off mood.

She got discharged earlier in the noon,the Doctor wanted her to stay for a while but she was too stubborn saying she don't like hospital smell also that she has a bad feeling by living in the hospital room.

"Why are you like this,Hun?" Jung-Ae asks suddenly. His wife was acting so strong for them and that spirit of hers is something else.

"I know I'm surrounded by cry babies so I've to be strong for you all." She smiles touching Taehyung's cheeks who has been quite since they came from the hospital.

"Food is ready." Aera says to the three.

Soobin and her were the one preparing dinner while Jung-Ae and Taehyung were with Young-hee.

Aera feels sad for Taehyung. They haven't talked properly since the incident of the sudden losing conscious. She wants to comfort her husband,assure him that everything will be fine,she will always be there for him but Taehyung is so stuck in his mother's hold,he don't want to leave his mother for even a second.

The wife doesn't have a problem with Taehyung's clingness to his mother. It just shows how he is still a kid of his mother and how much he loves her.

Aera is thinking to what will happen once her mother in law leaves them for forever.

How will Taehyung react?

"Aera." She comes out from the world of thoughts after hearing her name being called.

It's Taehyung calling her.

They are apparently walking to the dining table at their front is Jung-Ae and Young-hee.

"Yes,Mr Ki-- Sorry,I mean,Tae." Many things have happened in just 2 days and she even forgot that Taehyung told her to not call him Mr Kim.

Taehyung smiles sadly.

"I'm sorry. I've been ignoring you,it's just that I still can't take in the fact that Eomma is sick." Taehyung says in a sad tone while looking at his wife.

"Hey. Aera says softly and hold Taehyung's hand. I know it's hard for you to comprehend it all. I just want you to be your crying shoulder,Tae. I want to be with you at this hard phase of your life,I want to wipe away your tears,I want to make you smile again,I want to help you in any way that I can,I really wanna do many sorts of things so you could feel somehow fine. I want you to be fine." She says looking in his eyes and Taehyung suddenly brought her in his embrace that gesture made Aera smile sadly with tears going down her cheeks.