Epilogue

The chapter has 4k+ words.

"Tae,Go to work."

"I don't know why you want me to go to work when you're all here. I want to stay too." Taehyung says sitting beside Aera literally clinging to her.

Everyone chuckles fondly seeing how Taehyung is too stubborn to stay.

Apparently the Doctor said Aera's due date might be today or tomorrow. Aera's mother have been with Aera for a two weeks now while Jihyun just joined 4 days ago along with Iseul.

Taehyung has an important meeting that's why Aera's mother is telling Taehyung to go to work but the anticipating father wants to stay.

"Tae,listen to Eomma. Your meeting is important." Aera tries to convince her husband.

"Not you too,Baby. I missed your first check up because of the same meetings. No one will tell me to leave,I'm going to be with you when the labor pains will start." Taehyung is firm on his decision.

He won't listen to anyone even Aera has realized it now.

"What if it's- ah,Tae!" Aera starts feeling the contractions.

"Are you fine,baby?" Taehyung panics.

Jihyun and Gi-ae panics too.

"I think it has started,Tae." Aera is having difficulty breathing.

She starts screaming more as the pain getting more unbearable.

Moon is just barking as Aera is in pain.

He is going crazy too.

"What should I do,Eomma?" Taehyung asks while dumbfounded.

"Carry me,Dummy!" Aera shouts.

Taehyung looks at angry Aera in shock.

"Let's go to the hospital." Jihyun says while Gi-ae rushes to take some necessities.

"Ok." Taehyung quickly carries and he must say,Aera is so heavy.

Aera can't control her pain and Taehyung is trying everything he can to calm her.

He is even regretting to give Aera pregnant as he can't see her crying.

So silly.

______

"Tae. Aera calls her husband who is sleeping on the hospital bed. She can see the baby cradle but she can't reach there. She is so weak to walk. Hey,Tae." She shakes the man who then wakes up.

"Baby,you're awake. Taehyung smiles and kisses Aera's forehead. Let me call the doc--

"Let me see our baby first. You'll call the doctor later." Aera says and Taehyung smiles and goes to pick up the infant.

To be honest,Taehyung trained a lot on how to carry an infant when Aera was asleep. Gi-ae gave him lessons but he is still not sure if he is doing it correctly.
H