38 √

This chapter will start to what happened behind when Taehyung and Aera were having there steamy romance.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38: ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ & sɪᴄᴋɴᴇss

"Do you really think Aera is mad at Taehyung?" Taehyung's mother asks everyone.

"I believe so. You know women principles." Aera's mother replies.

"You don't know how to shut your mouth." Taehyung's father says to his wife.

"No,it's not like that. I thought Aera will be happy if she gets to know that Tae did that for her." The mother depends herself.

"She is happy just that she is mad at Taehyung for not telling her about everything." Aera's father says.

"Oh! I'm fine then." The mother sighs out a sigh of relief that seems so dramatic.

"I think we should go now." Taehyung's father.

"Yes,it's too late now. Thanks for coming." Aera's father smiles.

"I'll just--

It happens so fast,Young-hee starts feeling dizzy and she falls on the ground and everyone runs to her.

"Mrs Kim." Gi-Ae calls Young-hee worryingly.

"Honey. Jung-Ae calls,he is worried the most. Honey,please wake up. You can't just leave like this,how will I---

"What's happening here?" Taehyung asks soon after reaching the living room.

"Young-hee suddenly---

"I've to take her to the hospital." Jung-Ae lifts her wife and now Taehyung is more than shocked seeing his mother unconscious in his father's arms.

"Eomma? Taehyung's eyes widen in shock. Appa,what happened to her?" He asks quickly.

"We've to go to the hospital,Tae." That's what the father says and Taehyung follows his father.

Aera follows after telling her parents that she'll be updating them.

~

Taehyung is pacing forth and back in the hospital corridor.

His mind isn't really working anymore like he is in deep confusion of what is happening here in the hospital.

Her mother just lost conscious but she was taken in the ER and it's now hours and the Doctor isn't coming out. He wants to talk to his father but this isn't the right time.

He don't know why but he feels like his mother didn't just lose conscious like that,there is something big. It's not what it looks like.

"Tae." Aera calls her husband softly touching his shoulder.

My Anti-Romantic Husband √K.TH|completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें