54 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54:ʙɪᴍʙᴏ,ᴅᴜᴀʟ & ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴᴇᴡs

Taehyung watches the CCTV and he is suprised to see a familiar guy in it. The guy is none other than the man he saw with Aera at the Cafè.

The tattoo guy with the name Ian as Aera claimed that day.

But why did he try to steal Moon.

Taehyung is confused but he don't want to tell Aera now.

He'll handle it on his own first.

~

"Where did you find him?" Aera asks after Taehyung giving her Moon.

"He was with-

"A girl. Who was she,hyung?" Soobin asks with a tease and Taehyung just glares at him.

"Which girl?" Aera asks suspiciously.

"It was Jiwon,Aera." Taehyung replies biting his lip.

"Who is Jiwon?" Mingyu asks and Taehyung swears to kill the two boys together.

"Why should I tell you?" Taehyung says irritatingly looking at Mingyu.

"I want to know too." Aera says.

"She is the girl with a mole,Aera. You remember now?" Taehyung asks expectantly.

"Oh! That bimbo. Must say girls are serious in stalking you. She came all the way from Seoul to Daegu just for you." Aera is evidently jealous.

"What's bimbo?" Taehyung asks curiously. He has been hearing this word ever since Hani existed in their life and till now he don't know the meaning.

"An attractive but stupid young woman." Soobin replies.

"Oh! Then you're a bimbo too,Aera." Taehyung says with a laugh but he earn a glare from Aera.

Mingyu and Soobin walks to the car leaving the couple,knowing Taehyung has messed up real big.

"Do I look like a bimbo?" Aera revolts.

"You're sometimes stupid and-

"Oh! Then that makes you a loggerhead." Aera provokes.

"And what's that?"

"A brainless man." With that Aera leaves the place.

Taehyung just scratches his nape. The night is going to be long with him saying sorry to his mad wife.

~

Taehyung and Aera are in their room and the wife still has that mad face and Taehyung don't know how to start the conversation.

Aera can be hot-headed.

"You know." Taehyung starts.

"What?"