32 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32: sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ & ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs

"I thought you wouldn't come." Mrs Hwang comments after greeting Aera.

"You trusted me enough for your wedding anniversary decorations,I wouldn't miss it for something." Aera replies with a smile.

"Thank you,Aera."

"You don't have to thank me,Mrs Hwang. I should be the one to thank you cuz you have given me an opportunity to explore more on my skills." She smiles and Mrs Hwang adores her down to earth nature.

"Come,I'll introduce you to others who will help you in all the arrangements." She says holding her hand and Aera follows entering inside the mansion.

It's a beautiful big mansion more like a palace. Taehyung and her lives in a simple yet so cozy house,it's not a mansion,it's a simple and beautiful house and she likes that Taehyung bought a simple house despite being one of the richest CEOs in the country.

Mrs Hwang introduces Aera to some of the helpers and Aera feels nice cuz they welcomes her warmly.

"But you've to wait for someone to tell you what type of decorations you'll do depending on the theme." Mrs Hwang says.

"Who is that?" Aera asks.

"A professional photographer in my husband's company,he has been working for us for years and he knows more about arts so he'll tell you what to do. I trust you to do it but it's your first time so---

"I get you,Mrs Hwang. She says understandingly. I know I'll need someone to be by my side,I'm nervous too." She laughs awkwardly.

"You don't need to. Mrs Hwang places her hand on Aera's hand and gives a reassuring smile. For now,let me show you around the house." She says.

"Ok." She smiles.

"By the way,where is Moon?" She asks curiously.

"My brother in law took him yesterday." She replies.

"I bet you miss him." She teases.

"Alot,actually. I'm so used to his presence and when he is not with me I don't feel good. She laughs. His presence makes me happy and I always want him to be safe,for me." She replies with a certain wave of emotion.

"He'll be cuz he loves you." She gives Aera a hearty smile.

~

"Get in." Taehyung says after hearing a knock on his office door.

Mingyu gets inside.

"I just got a call from Jeong Company." Mingyu says at Taehyung who is busy signing some papers.

"What did they say?" Taehyung asks focusing on Mingyu now.

"They rescheduled the tomorrow meeting to later 6pm and you've to meet up at some restaurant in the city." Mingyu replies.