58 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58:ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ & ɢɢᴜᴋɪᴇ

Taehyung has watched the CCTV footage and he still can't believe what he just saw.

He is cursing himself for being reckless.

He clearly remembers the last day Aera and him talked,their fight concerning the pictures in the magazine.

He calls himself a foolish man for forgetting everything with all that happened.

He forgot his responsibilities of protecting his wife against everything.

But never in his life he thought the problem that was haunting him is the same person who acted so nice in front of him.

Ian aka Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung can't believe he let the bunny tattoo boy fool him.

He can connect all the dots now.

Aera telling him about Jungkook clicking her pictures,his presence in Paris,showing up in front of him in Paris,stealing Moon and finally the day he just sat carelessly when his friends were harassing Aera.

He realizes that Jungkook wanted to act like a weak person when he is the cleverest person Taehyung has ever met.

And now he has took away his wife in the hospital ward by dressing like a doctor.

Not forgetting to show his tattoos to know that it's him.

He is such a piss and daring person.

Taehyung rushes outside the hospital and drives to the Modelling Agency he meets with Jiwon who is scared after seeing him.

"I didn't do anything,Mr Kim. Jungkook told to-

"Where is he?" Taehyung quickly in anticipation.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Yes. Where is he?"

"He resigned 2 weeks ago." Jiwon replies.

"Where does he stay?" Taehyung asks.

"I d-don't know,Mr Kim. He never said-

"Look,Jiwon you've to help me,please. Jungkook took away my wife from the hospital." Taehyung tries to convince the younger.

"Your wife as in his girlfriend?" Jiwon raises her eyebrows.

"Girlfriend? She is my wife. Not her fucking girlfriend!" Taehyung shouts.

"Jungkook told me so the day he left and he said he'll take her away from you but I couldn't tell cuz I was scared. Jungkook can be a psycho,I noticed it many times." She says looking terrified.

"Just help me,Jiwon. Please." He begs.

"I wish I could but I really don't know,Mr Kim. Jungkook always came to my place and I don't know where he leaves." Jiwon replies and Taehyung curses.