57 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57:ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛs & ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ

2 months later......

2 months have passed but it still feels like yesterday for Taehyung.

Soobin coming into his room saying he need to go check their mother. The trauma he felt that moment was one that none could imagine,it was the moment he knew he was going to lose his mother.

Even when they rushed to the hospital at the time,he knew that his mother wasn't going to survive. She was living in pain but showing a smile to everyone just so they couldn't be sad.

His mother was a gem.

Taehyung was sad that his mother died but another part of him told him that it was meant to be after all she had to rest,she was suffering everyday so at every end....

She left for forever.

Leaving wounds in everyone's heart.

A wound that will eventually turn into a scar but will never be forgotten.

Everyone was trying to heal,living in her memories,smiling here and there but not Taehyung.

The death changed him drastically.

Changed him to worse.

To pass the time he'll just stay at the office. There was a moment he'll regret that he is neglecting Aera but his mind will tell that Aera will understand his situation.

His mother was so special to him.

Yes,he changed but everyday he would talk to his unborn baby inside his wife's womb,the unborn was keeping him alive.

"Tae." Yoongi calls the younger who seems to be lost in thoughts.

Yoongi knows Taehyung is still grieving for the death and he is too but Taehyung is over doing it. He is literally losing himself with all the grieving. He is neglecting everything and his only focus is on the project he is working with Park Jimin and other work related things.

Yoongi told Jimin to postpone the project,Jimin wanted to but Taehyung told Jimin not to and Yoongi couldn't do anything about it.

Taehyung was being stubborn.

"Taehyung." The older calls again rather a little louder.