61 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61:ғᴀsᴛ ʜᴏᴜʀs & ɪᴍᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ

"Where the hell are we going?" Aera asks Jungkook who is driving the car and it's late at night now.

"You called Taehyung and I know he has gone to the police station to register my number. They will get to know about my whereabouts and I won't take a risk." Jungkook replies.

"Can't you just give up?"

"I met you after years,Aera. I yearned to be with you and now that you're finally with me. I won't let you go." Jungkook says firmly.

Aera scoffs. "You're ridiculous." She comments sarcastically.

"Is that a taunt? If it is then I don't give a fuck."

Aera rolls her eyes.

"And now where will you hide me?" She asks with a tease.

"Far from every eyes. We're going outside the country,princess." Jungkook smiles.

"What?" Aera is beyond shocked.

"Stop talking while I'm driving. You can sleep if you want and I'll wake you up once we get to our destination." Jungkook says with a smile.

Aera just looks at him then looks aside. She wants to do something to escape Jungkook. She can't go out the country with Taehyung.

What will happen to Taehyung when she'll leave him?

Aera is so stressed to think about it so she decides to do everything to get away from the obsessed lover.

"And how do you think I'll leave this country when I don't have my passport with me?" Aera corks her eyebrows.

"You take me for a fool. Do you? Then let me tell you I got it all planned,now shut your mouth." Jungkook says and focuses on the driving.

Aera zips her mouth but she feels like making a hell out of Jungkook's life.

~

Taehyung and Jimin are at the forest now and to their bad luck,Aera isn't there. The police tells them that he might have escaped when he realized Aera made a phone call.

"Now where can we find him?" Taehyung asks,he is so lost.

A while ago he was happy that finally he'll meet Aera but now it hasn't happened.

Jungkook has outsmarted them.

He really hates the man to the core.

"We can only wait for the next call from your wife." The Officer says in a defeated tone.

"Are you out of your mind? My wife isn't kidnapped by some thirsty thieves demanding money. She is kidnapped by a psycho and you expect a call from her. You are not serious?" Taehyung tsks and Jimin calms him down.