11 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: ᴜɴᴜsᴜᴀʟ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢs & ɢɪɢɢʟᴇs

The alarm bangs loudly indicating that it's 5am,Taehyung's time to wake up.

He groans in his sleep then switches off the irritating sound,he wants to sleep more cuz he is damn tired,he slept late and now----

Anyways he has no option but to wake up. He rubs his eyes with his fist to see the view clearly.

It's quite odd today,actually every morning he wakes up he feels heavy on his chest as Aera puts his legs on his chest but her head nuzzling in the pillow.

By God,Aera can change to 100 bed sleeping styles in one night,Taehyung is the witness.

God knows what the dog goes through or maybe they are like.

Taehyung gets off the bed and goes to do his morning routine after finishing he leaves to the kitchen to make breakfast but gets surprised when Aera is already in the kitchen cooking.

"Hi! Good Morning!" Aera greets her surprised husband with a smile.

"You-- you're awake?" Taehyung asks the obvious question,the thing is,this is the first time he is seeing Aera in the kitchen early in the morning.

"Yes. Actually I think--- I should be waking up early when you'll be getting ready for work. Aera replies hesitantly. Go and get ready,I'll just set the table." She continues.

"Oh" Taehyung really don't know what to say.

Is it the yesterday fight?

"Black coffee." Taehyung says abruptly.

"What?" Aera squints her eyes in confusion.

"I like black coffee so---

"I'll make it for you. Aera says as Taehyung seems to be hesitating. She notices Taehyung looking around like trying to find something.

Moon is still asleep. Don't worry." Aera says controlling her laugh cuz she just recalled what Soobin said.

"I was--- I wasn't looking for him. Actually I--- Aera's heart starts pounding heavily against her chest when she realizes that her husband is coming closer to her.

The more he is stepping closer towards her,the more she is stepping back but both of them in a slow pace.

Aera don't know what to do now cuz she just collided with the kitchen counter,Taehyung is still moving closer to her.

Aera shuts her eyes. "Mr Kim,you---

She open her eyes slowly in confusion after hearing a biting fruit sound. Taehyung is standing a few meter far from her chewing an apple.

"I also like eating apples in the morning." Taehyung adds to his likes.

"Oh" Aera slaps herself mentally,she just thought that the man was about to---

Silly her!

"But can you makesure that he doesn't wake up till I leave." He says with pleading eyes.

Aera finds it cute.

"I'll."

"Thanks." Taehyung smiles and leaves the apple on the kitchen counter.

Aera sighs a sigh of relief and touches her chest,the heart beat isn't stopping.

Taehyung just smiled at her in a fondly way.

Waking up early in the morning is indeed the best decision thou now she misses her bed but no worries-----

Once Taehyung leaves she'll go back to sleep and set 10am alarm.

Aera gets the glimpse of the apple.

It's not bad to eat what your husband left right?

Yes!

It'll be an indirectly kiss.

Aera takes the apple and starts eating it.

~

Giggles and laughs proofs in Taehyung and Aera's house. Aera is laughing to an extent of her stomach and cheeks is paining.

She hasn't laughed so much since a long time,she wants to help her husband but what the man is doing is making her weak,it's been minutes now Taehyung and Moon causing her laugh like there is no tomorrow.

It's a simple thing Moon wants Taehyung's attention but the man don't want to give him the attempt so the dog is just chasing the man around.

"Aera. Taehyung whispers in Aera's ear,The other flinches cuz it's evidently that her husband is behind her,clinging on her like a scared cat and she is the last hope--- It seems so.

Please,shoo him away." He whispers and that sends shivers down Aera's spine.

Damn! They are so close.

They never had such a close proximity ever since--- Taehyung knows they had as the wife cuddles him every night but how can sleepy Aera know that she is cuddling her husband.

What happens in sleep stays in sleep.

So to Aera it's their first proximity at least after their wedding kiss--- Yeah.

Moon won't stop barking as if he has been told to bark on Taehyung. The scared man is still clinging behind Aera's back.

"Don't worry. Aera manages to say. She has to play a good wife--- not good one exactly but a protecting wife.

Aera walks towards Moon while Taehyung walking behind her,he could have left but Moon is standing right there at the door.

"Come to Eomma." Aera says forwarding her hands,Moon jumps to Aera and she lifts him.

"Eomma? You're her Eomma?" Taehyung asks in a quite confused face.

"Yes. She smiles proudly. You want to be his Appa?" Aera teases the other.

"No,Thanks." Taehyung denies immediately.

Aera laughs.

Taehyung looks at her feeling something unusual. Her laugh sounds so good like a happy fountainin a cave brightening the gloomy rocks---- First time he notices it.

He is not the gloomy rock thou.

Taehyung clears his throat. "Are you teasing me?" He asks in a manly voice.

"No,I'm not. She denies innocently. But you shouldn't be scared of dogs Mr Kim. Not every dog will bite you on your ass." Aera says abruptly,realizing too late what she just said.

Taehyung looks at other with a flabbergasted face. "My what?" He just wants to know if he heard it right but he knows he did heard it right.

"I-I mean not every dog will bite you on your thighs. Yes,I said that." She grins and the other finds it weird.

"Didn't you say as--- I should go now. I just recalled something." Taehyung says and doesn't wait for Aera's reply.

Aera thinks maybe he has an urgent meeting.

"This was the best morning,Moon! Thanks." She hugs the dog tightly that whines in her embrace.

........

ILY