15 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15: ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss & ᴘᴏᴜᴛʏ ʟɪᴘs

"Aera." Taehyung calls sleeping Aera softly,she has wrapped her arms his chest that he can't escape.

Aera mumbles senseless words in her sleep.

Taehyung slowly removes the pillow Aera is nuzzling her head on so he could see her,the removing movement makes Aera to cuddle his chest more.

Taehyung hesitantly brings his fingers to Aera's face,he gradually tuck in the hair strands on her face to his ear,he gets lost staring at his sleepy wife who is looking so cute.

Perhaps sleepy Aera is his weakness for now.

He don't know what's happening to him but his heart tells him to run his fingers on Aera's face and without thinking twice,he starts running his fingers on his wife's face more like reading her features.

She has a round face,fascinating rounded cheeks and eyes,pink thin lips that are tempting and alluring,his fingers stops on the lips and yesterday night images starts replaying in his head and it gets the best of him.

The almost kissing moment.

He don't know if he should curse that caller or---

It's confusing.

Their kiss on the wedding comes so vaguely in his memory. He don't quite remember how it felt like when they kissed.

The thing is he didn't bother about the taste of the kiss cuz he wasn't in the mood of getting married. It just came like a shock to him when his father told him about the marriage.

Taehyung found Aera beautiful the day he saw her in her wedding dress,he pitied her cuz he knew he'll never provide her the kind of thing wives expect from their husbands.

It's not like he got broken heart once---

He doesn't believe in those things,it's all waste of time to him.

Taehyung finds himself getting attracted to the lips and he thinks it's not bad to taste them again after all they are a couple.

They are bound to kiss,right?

He gets more closer with his eyes closed,his lips collides with Aera's but he is too afraid to move his lips,Aera abruptly opens her eyes in shock when she feels warmth on her lips,she gets more shocked seeing Taehyung so close to her.

Taehyung feels embarrassed and clueless.

Aera touches her lips with a shocked face.

"Y-you were kissi---

"You have morning breath,Aera." Taehyung points out in fake disgust.

Aera looks suspiciously at Taehyung then breaths out on her palms to confirm it. "Ew,that was your breath!" She abruptly gets off the bed to the washroom and Taehyung walks there too.

They both put tooth paste on the toothbrush and starts brushing their teeth roughly.

They are so immersed in brushing their teeth till realization hits Taehyung like a slap when he sees the toothbrush he is using.

He inspects the toothbrush then looks at Aera.

"Aera." Taehyung calls in a serious tone after spitting his saliva.

"What? She asks with a muffled voice cuz she is still brushing her teeth. She spits her saliva then looks at her husband. Speak up." She says to the other.

"You're using my toothbrush." Taehyung points out while looking at his toothbrush in Aera's hand.

"Oh! I'm sorry." She gives Taehyung his toothbrush and Taehyung does the same.

They again start brushing their teeth forgetting they're using already used toothbrush.

"Ah!!" They both scream in horror looking at the mirror realizing what they just did.

That was awful!

~

"You're too obsessed with your teeth today." Yoongi says looking at his cousin who has been staring himself on the mirror checking out his teeth.

"How do I smell? He breaths out near Yoongi. It is the same breath?" He inquires curiously.

"You're acting like a crazy man,Tae." He comments cuz he is finding it crazy how Taehyung is acting.

"Hyung. He starts hesitantly. I-- I brushed my teeth using Aera's used toothbrush so I've been feeling so unusual." He confesses looking at Yoongi who starts laughing.

Taehyung looks at the older confusingly. He rarely laughs and most importantly Taehyung doesn't find it funny but embarrassing that's why he hesitated to spit it out.

"Hey,hyung. He now gets irritated. Why are you laughing?" He asks annoyingly

"I swear,Tae. I thought you've some problems with your teeth that's why you were acting like that." Yoongi says after controlling his laugh.

"Don't you find it awkward? I used Aera's toothbrush." Taehyung says.

"She is your wife."

"So?"

"You can share everything with her. He says but gets annoyed with the look Taehyung gives him. Don't give me that look,Tae. He points at him.

You once kissed her so there is no big deal in using her toothbrush--- wait,you two kiss right? I mean on daily basis?" He asks curiously thou he is having doubts.

"Actually we---

"Oh my God,Tae! You've kissed your wife once!" Yoongi really can't believe it.

"You're overacting,Hyung."

"Why hasn't she divorced you yet?"

"Why? Does she have to?" He raises his eyebrows at the older.

"Aera has to divorce you,by God."

.......

ILY