04 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 04: ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ & ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ

"Ugh! She pulls her hair out of frustration. Why am I so lost? She asks herself turning off the electric stove,she discards the burning pan from the stove and put it in the sink. 3 pans are already in the sink.

She ha been trying to cook for an hour now but the food is just burning--- why?

The girl is still stuck to what she saw at the mall earlier. Her husband was with another woman and to worsen it up,it's the girl she hates the most in the world.

Yang Hani,the selfish girl in the universe.

"It looks like we won't eat tonight." She points out feeling tired cuz she is more than exhausted,the burning food smell is disturbing her breath.

She leaves the kitchen that is filled with smoke,Moon running behind her while barking. She takes a packet of dog biscuits and give it to Moon after opening it.

"Will he be mad at me for not cooking tonight? She asks Moon who is busy eating. I don't think so,I believe he ate with that irritating Hani. She says rolling her eyes. I hate her." She announces with slight annoyance.

She hears the beeping sound and her heartbeat increases,feeling a little scared. She runs outside to open the gate as they don't have a gate man,she still wonders why her rich CEO husband don't keep a gate man.

She can't be a gate woman forever.

Aera opens the gate and waits for the car to get in.

"He is still awake?" Taehyung asks looking at Moon,he tries to control his nerves cuz he is scared just seeing the dog.

"He just ate now so I haven't put him to bed yet." Aera defends picking up her dog.

The husband mouths an "O"

"I'll take a shower first then we'll eat-

"Mr Kim,I-

"What?" He raises his eyebrows looking at her.

"I wanted to try a new recipe and- I don't know what happened but I couldn't cook. She says,her face hang low. I've tried more than three times but-

"Was that the reason why you were at the store? To buy groceries for your recipe?" Taehyung asks taking off his shoes,making sure he isn't near Aera with her dog.

"Oh! Yeah. W-were you at the store too?" Aera asks hesitantly.

Actually this is the first time they're having a long conversation. Every night Taehyung comes,she opens the gate,he goes to take a shower then they eat.

Perhaps he is talking today cuz he has found Moon awake and she hasn't cook their dinner.

"Yes. I went there to buy clothes for my secretary." He explains.

"Oh" She mouths in realization. Her mind now at ease cuz Taehyung just told her where he was.

But she now wants to know why she went to buy clothes for his secretary- The man never took her to a mall to buy things.

"Take him to sleep. He says pointing at Moon whose tail is wagging also he is barking softly. I'll go take a shower then I'll cook for us. He says. I'll call you when I'm done." He says and walks to the upstairs.

"Wow,Moon! Aera says in a whisper her eyes shining in surprise. Your Appa can talk alot than those notes. She hugs her dog tightly. I'm so happy!" She whispers.

She walks upstairs to Moon's room. She carefully lay him on the bed and she lays beside him after covering him the fleece blanket. She keeps on patting Moon and doesn't realise herself drifting to sleep.

Taehyung clears the mess in the kitchen,he is putting on a mask cuz the burning smell is too much.

After a time,he cooks food for him and Aera. He don't have a problem in cooking cuz he has been a fun of cooking since a kid as he has grown up spending time with his mother.

He sets the food on the table then walks to Moon's room,just wishing that the dog is already asleep.

He knocks carefully on the door but no response after many knocks,he decides to get in but he is scared. Taehyung carefully opens the door and peeps inside,he sees Aera fast asleep along with her dog.

He walks carefully,his feet stepping noiselessly.

"Aera. He calls softly kneeling beside her not wanting the dog to wake up. Hey! He whispers,shaking her arm. Aera turns to him still asleep,looking so cute like a baby with the pout lips.

Aera,wake up. He shakes her again,the girl opens her eyes weakly.

"Mr Kim? She says in sleepy voice,rubbing her eyes with her tiny fist,Taehyung finds it cute.

It's the first time he is seeing Aera opening her eyes in her sleep. He leaves early in the morning and leaves the girl asleep,she always sleeps her head hidden under the pillow mostly that's why.

"Why are you here?" She asks in a sleep voice,sleep still taking over her.

"Dinner is ready." He says swallowing unknown hard lump,he gets up and rubs his knees.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I slept without knowing." She laughs embarrassingly and gets off the bed.

"It's fine." He replies.

The two goes to the dining table,they start eating their dinner in complete silence.

Taehyung thinks Aera is tired cuz the girl talks alot every time they are eating. She keeps on talking and Taehyung just listens cuz he doesn't like talking alot.

He drift his focus from the food and secretly looks at Aera,he gets surprised cuz the girl is fast asleep.

"She is hopeless." He shakes his head and drops the eating sticks in his plate.

He walks to Aera,carefully lifts her in his arms in a bridal style,it's the first time.

Actually whatever is happening today it's for the first time.

Aera nuzzles her head on Taehyung's chest. He can feel her soft snores on his chest.

Taehyung sighs out loud feeling uncomfortable,he doesn't like being touchy.

He reaches their door step,he push the door with his leg,walks to the bed and carefully lays Aera on the bed,covers her with the blanket.

"Good Night." He says and goes to the living room to finish his meal also to clean the table.

......

ILY