26 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26: ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴛ 2 & sᴜᴘʀɪsᴇ

"Why won't you let me help,Mr Kim?" Aera is looking at her husband with a fake sad pout,her elbow resting on her thighs as she is sitting cross-legged on the kitchen counter and her chin resting on her hand.

"Don't pout." Taehyung says quickly upon seeing her pout.

"What?" She lifts her eye brow.

"Nothing." Taehyung focuses on the meal he is making.

He don't want Aera to know that her pout is his weakness.

He always wants to kiss away that enticing pout.

"But--

"I don't want my kitchen to burn up like that day." Taehyung reasons.

"That day? Which da-- Oh,that day." Aera twigs out what Taehyung meant.

The day she almost cook four times but always ended up burning meals as she was thinking of Taehyung and Hani.

"Why did that happen?" The husband asks curiously.

"Actually--- Aera starts biting her lower lip,looking at her husband with nervous eyes.

"Why do you look nervous?" Taehyung asks concerningly.

"I saw you with Hani that day at the mall and I thought you were cheating so it was disturbing me." Aera says abruptly.

"Oh! The husband is taken aback,he looks at his wife with wide shocked eyes. Didn't know you're too good at thinking too far." He says in disbelief.

"That time we were just a random couple that didn't talk to each other regularly unless it was me,we never went out together and---

"Aera. He cuts the panicking wife by pressing his palm on her hand. I can be rude and cold but definitely not a cheater and I'll never be one." The husband says softly looking at his wife who smiles and he smiles too.

"I'm sorry that I overthink when I saw you two together. It's just that I don't like her and she is your secretary so--

"Actually,I fir--

The door bell rings.

"I'll go and see who is on the door cuz I'm so excited to know why you've been cooking all these dishes." She excitedly gets down the counter and walks hurriedly to the door.

"I hope she likes the suprise." Taehyung scratches his nape embarrassingly,blushing madly.

Aera cools her posture before opening the door with her signature smile.

She quickly opens the door and her eyes meets with a pale skinned man,a lady and a little kid holding a plushie.

The pale skinned man looks familiar but she don't know where she saw him.