52 √

I'm obsessed with the song ₍ᐢ⑅•ᴗ•⑅ᐢ₎♡

This book has achieved 1k votes.
To all those who have took time to vote,I wanna say thank you loads.
You made me happy.
I love you 💜
Even you the silent readers,I love you.

Let's get to the chapter.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52:ғʀᴀɢɪʟᴇ & ᴄᴜᴛᴇ

"Good Morning. Aera says to Taehyung who just got inside the kitchen. She woke up early to cook breakfast along with a maid there,she was having too many thoughts in her mind thus she wanted to ease herself.

Aera notice that Taehyung isn't replying rather ignoring her like she is not there. Hey,don't act so rude. Answer me back." She says in an irritated tone but still no answer from Taehyung.

He takes an apple on the kitchen table and starts walking outside the kitchen but halts his steps when Aera hold his arm.

"Kim Taehyung,I'm talking you." She says still irritated by the other's attitude.

"Kim Taehyung?" Taehyung is taken aback by Aera calling him his full name.

"Are you mad at me? Did I do something? Can you tell so I can-

"You woke up early so I'm mad at you." He replies says removing Aera's hand from his arm.

"W-what? I thought it's something serious. She says in disbelief. You're so unbelievable,Tae." With that she walks back to the kitchen counter and Aera runs to her and hugs her from the back.

Aera smiles loving her clingy husband.

"You promised in Paris that I'll see you first when I wake up." Taehyung pouts sadly.

"Did I?" She controls her blushes.

"Yes. Remember when I saw you in the kitchen and we-

"You don't have to say it all. We're back home." Aera warns.

"You're back home yet still clingy like that. We don't mind hearing all your honeymoon fantasies." Taehyung's mother says getting inside the kitchen.

"Your mother is right. Taehyung's father comments and Aera wants to be swallowed by anything. Tell us your honeymoon fantasies." He continues with a playful grin.

"I didn't know my parents are such perverts." Taehyung says turning to look at them.

"We all are perverts." Young-hee shrugs.

"I'll set the table." Aera says wanting to leave the awkward situation.

"I'll help you,Wifey." Taehyung smiles sheepishly before helping Aera.