39 √

Back again!
Who missed me?
I did miss you thou:)

I wanna thank you Lovelies for all the love you're showing to my book. It's so overwhelming cuz I didn't expect all this love so Thanks alot.

Let's get to the chapter.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39:ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ & ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛ

"Why are the Kims here?" The intimidating guy in a hoodie asks the nurse.

"Mrs Kim is sick." The female nurse replies the guy. She wants to see the face but the man isn't showing his face.

So strange.

"What is she suffering from?" He asks again.

"Sorry but we are not allowed to disclose patient information to anyone." She says to the guy who rolls his eyes internally and wants to grab her chin forcibly so she can tell him but he can't do that so he calms his angry nerves.

"I'll give you money in return now tell me." He says controlling his anger.

"How much?" She asks with a smile.

Greedy Bitch! The hoodie guy concludes.

"More than you can imagine now tell me." He demands.

"The woman is suffering from cancer. I really pity her you know,she is a nice woman and---

"For how long?" He cuts the nurse. He is not here to listen how good Kim Taehyung's mother is.

"6 years and I think her time is ticking so fast for her to leave this world." She says sadly.

"Oh!"

"My money?" The nurse asks.

"Meet me outside after 15 minutes." He says and the nurse chims and then leaves.

"What a pity? The universe is really against you Kim Taehyung. Your mother is about to die and very soon you're going to lose your wife. You're going to cry blood for marrying my Aera and now for giving those deep purple hickeys." He says darkly clearly seeing Aera's hickeys from a few metres away.

Why on earth did she wear an exposing collar top,who does she want to make jelousy?

And why did she let Taehyung give her those hickeys?

His mind is crowded with anger and rage,he wants to take Aera from there but he knows he won't succeed. He has to follow his planning,he doesn't care about Aera's marriage with Taehyung.

He has been loving Aera since high school.

Aera is his.

Only his.