25 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25: ᴛʀᴜsᴛ & ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs

I swear to God,Aera! Your Moon is holding grudges against me!" The CEO complains while drying his pants with a cloth.

Aera laughs upon seeing her husband's situation. The man's pants has water spots like someone showered water on them.

"What did he do?" She acts like she don't really know what has happen.

"He shook off himself on me after swimmimg. He emphasizes the word 'me'. Couldn't he dry himself anywhere else?" Taehyung is still busy in drying his pants.

He was answering a call and that's when Moon just came and shook himself on him then run away.

Taehyung really hates him!

"You've to start liking him already." Aera says opening the cupboard taking out another pant suit for her husband.

"I can't do that." He quickly refuses.

"Then face the consequences." She says nonchalantly handing over Taehyung his clothes.

"You are like him." He forcibly takes the clothes and goes to the washroom.

"I wish I could see where that dog bite you. She teases. Is it really on the ass?!" She screams on the door controlling her laughter.

"Go to hell!" Taehyung shouts from the bathroom and it cause Aera to laugh uncontrollably.

~

The couple is in the car going to a place where only Taehyung knows. The husband has a serious face not ready to talk and Aera finds it funny. She has been trying to lighten his mood but no avail.

"You have to talk for the sake of me,Mr Kim. I have left Moon home,just for you." Aera says abruptly to her husband who then give her a stern glare and she just zip her mouth.

Looks like Mr Kim is in bad mood.

After driving for like an hour,Taehyung stops the car. Aera looks outside but she is quite surprised that they are still in the city and specifically around the malls and supermarkets.

She thought Taehyung is taking her somewhere more like a unique place but this place isn't worth the suspense Taehyung created in her brain.

She comes out of thoughts when Taehyung opens the door for her to step out.

She steps out and by now she can walk but with little difficulties thou.

They are walking together till Aera stops.

"Why have you stop?" Taehyung asks confusingly.

"Are we going inside the supermarket?" Aera asks curiously looking at her husband.