12 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12: ᴛᴇᴀsᴇ & sɪʙʟɪɴɢs

"But you shouldn't be sacred of dogs, Mr Kim. Not evey dog will bite you on your ass."

'ass'

This word has been roaming in his head. He feels embarrassed and flustered somehow.

How could Aera say such a word nonchalantly.

It's not wrong but---

"Shut your overthinking brain,Kim Taehyung!" He scolds himself and maintains his posture before pressing the door bell.

He keeps a fake smile.

Cuz they don't need to know he is about to kill someone.

He presses the door bell.

The door opens and to say that the other is just shocked will be an understatement.

"Honey,We're going to have morning rain today!" Jihyun screams still looking at Taehyung in shock.

"Noona,it's not like that." He says getting inside the house.

"You rarely come here,Taehyung. It's quite a blessing to have you in our house." She exaggerates.

"I do come but I always find Liz and her nanny." Taehyung says his eyes searching for someone.

"Uncle Taetae is right,Eomma. He do comes but it's been weeks since he came." Liz defends while feeding her kitten milk.

Jihyun looks at Taehyung suspiciously and Taehyung just gave her the 'I told you' look.

Jihyun scoffs. "I think you should never come to our house cuz you don't let us come to yours." She suggests.

"Uncle Binny said Uncle Taetae is a Mafia leader that's why he don't let us go to his house. Liz gets in the conversation. What's a Mafia,Eomma?" She asks curiously.

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "I swear,Noona! You shouldn't let that spoiled brat living in your house." He says feeling irritated.

Second reason to kill Soobin mercilessly today.

Jihyun looks at Taehyung with pleading eyes so he could answer the curious child but the other acts like he us not there.

"Liz,Mafia is---

"Taehyung,Why are you here?" Yoongi asks in confusion,he is coming down the stairs,holding his brief case and the other hand fixing his tie.

Taehyung clears his throat. "Where is Soobin?" He asks acting cool.

"At his room sleeping. Why asking?" He asks settling on the chair to eat his breakfast.

"Are you serious? Taehyung asks in disbelief. Hyung,how can you let that lazy ass sleep till this time?" He asks.

The word ass rings in his head again.

Control Tae. He says to his inner self.

"He is just a kid,Tae." Jihyun defends.

"He told me he'll go to Daegu any day to take his certificates cuz he knows you won't let him work at the company." Yoongi says nonchalantly.

"I don't support nepotism."

"You're a nepo product yourself." Yoongi says sarcastically and Jihyun laughs.

"I'll just go and---

"Uncle Taetae,Appa bought another pet for me!" She spills the beans excitedly.

"Wow! Milo is going to have a kitten friend." Taehyung says in a cheerful tone.

He actually loves kittens. He had one when he was a kid and still wants one too now but he is always busy with work so---- Yeah.

"It's not a kitten." Liz says shaking her a 'no' vigorously.

"Then what's it?" Taehyung asks looking at the parents who looks anywhere else apart from him.

"It's a dog. She replies excitedly. And I've named her Molly. It's a cute name,right? Milo and Molly." She says clasping her hands,she takes Milo and leaves the living room.

"You got her a dog,hyung." Taehyung feels like every thing us against him.

"Tae,Liz has been wanting a puppy since she was 3 and I didn't bring one cuz of you but I can't keep saying no to her just because her Uncle Taetae gets scared when he sees dogs." Yoongi says with a shrug.

He always finds this grudge Taegyung keeps for dogs childish.

A 24 Year cold CEO that gets scared of dogs.

"I'm not scared of them. I just hate those creatures." He explains.

"Why do you hate those creatures by the way?" Jihyun mocks the CEO.

"Ask your Soobin who is reveling all my secrets to people." Taehyung says going upstairs.

"You always tease him." Jihyun scolds her husband.

"It's not only me. He denies,his eyes popped out. you do that too." He says pointing at Jihyun.

Jihyun smiles. "I just find it funny. The way he gets scared of dogs." She laughs.

~

If an overthinking beings sees the position Taehyung and Soobin are in right now,they will get another meaning.

Pervert minded.

Taehyung is above Soobin who has lay his body on his stomach,the older has locked his younger brother's hand at his back.

The younger can't feel his bones.

He regrets the day he said 'No' to go to the gym.

"H-hyung,W-what's wrong with you!" The younger manages to say in his panting state.

"Tell me what you told my wife yesterday?" Taegyung demands.

Not ready to ease his grip.

"A-aera? Soobin is now trying to travel back the time to yesterday. Oh! T-the dog? He asks. I j-just told her a d-dog bit you." Soobin says with a happy smile.

He didn't tell Aera the spot where the dog bitten so he knew Taehyung will be calm with him.

But why is it the opposite?

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asks in a confused tone. He gets off the others body and sat beside him.

"Yes. What did she say?" Soobin asks curiously looking at his brother.

"She said--- Taehyung looks at his younger brother doubtfully. He is going to laugh for sure.

She said not every dog will bite me on my ass." He blurt it out.

"Ass what?" Soobin starts laughing like their is no tomorrow to the point he falls from the bed.

"You are all like her." He pouts sadly.

Soobin cooes seeing Taehyung pouting.

It's rare to see his childish side.

"She was quite correct --- didn't that dog bit you above your ass." Soobin teases and Taehyung just throws the pillow on the younger.

"It hurts." He hisses in fake pain.

"Go to hell." Taehyung spats in fake anger and leaves the room.

Soobin just laughs fondly.

.......

ILY