07 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: ғʀᴜsᴛʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ & ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

" Hello,son!" The mother replies the call.

"Hey,Eomma. Taehyung starts. Do you know where Aera's flower shop is?" He asks,he is driving but doesn't know where to go.

"What? Tae,You don't know where Aera's shop is? The mother says in disappointment. Are you serious? She is your wife,you've to----

"Eomma,just answer my question. Taehyung says rubbing his temple. Aera isn't home yet and I think she is still at the flower shop." He says.

"Why don't you call her?And And how can she still be at the shop this time? She told me she closes at 5pm." The mother says in a worry tone.

"I don't know. I've been trying to call her but she isn't answering any of my calls." Taehyung says.

"Hey,Why is she not answering your calls? She asks with slight anger. You fought with her,right? Don't tell me it's her dog,you punk?" The mother shouts over the call.

"Eomma,it's not the dog. Taehyung replies in irritation. I'm still adjusting to it. He says. Will you tell me where the flower shop is or not?" He now regrets calling her mother.

His mother is always dramatic.

"She told me about it but I don't know where it is. I don't stay in Seoul to know the maps. The mother says sarcastically blaming her son. You're so hopeless,Tae. She comments,Taehyung just rolls his eyes.

Try to call Mrs Byeol but don't tell her that her daughter isn't home,she will be worried,you know how we mothers be like,right? The mother rumbles. Just make up a lie thou you're not good at it." She says.

"Give me her number."

"What? I didn't hear you."

"Eomma,stop the act. I don't have her number so give me her number and don't start lecturing me for not having her number,please." Taehyung is so done.