09 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9:ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴛ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9:ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴛ.2 & ғɪʀsᴛ ғɪɢʜᴛ

"Hello,Mrs Yang." Aera bows,Taehyung looks at her and then bows too.

"Hello,Aera. You're late today." The woman says with a smile.

"I got caught up somewhere." She replies sparing her husband a glance.

The couple are inside a restaurant,specifically Aera's favourite. Aera bumps up with Mrs Yang thus she greets her.

"Is Kim Taehyung your husband you told me about?" The woman asks looking closely at Taehyung.

"Yes. She nods looking anywhere but not at Taehyung. But how do you know his name?" Aera asks cuz she don't remember saying her husband's name.

"Hani is working as his secretary." The woman replies.

The couple mouths an 'O' in realization but Aera's was fake one cuz she knows it all.

"Mr Kim,my husband told me yesterday that you called him and complained that Hani is irresponsible. Mrs Yang starts. I agree with you but can you please stay patience with her.

I will talk to her but don't fire her cuz we still don't have much money to pay your father's debt. She says sadly.She is a bit stubborn but I'll bring some senses to her." She reassures with a hopeful smile.

Taehyung feels sad for the family. "I won't fire her." He says.

"Thank you." She smiles. Taehyung just gave her a tight lipped smile.

Aera feels like a third wheel.

Otherwise she knows Hani's nature.

Before starting to work at Taehyung's company,the girl was working in the restaurant so she knows her.

.

"You don't have Moon with you today?" Taehyung starts a conversation which he rarely does but since he has been wondering,he decides to ask.

"He has been sleeping alot today so I just left him at the flower shop. She replies. I'll buy him lunch on my way back." She continues with a smile.

With the word 'buy' Taehyung gets reminded of something. "Why don't you use the credit card I gave you a week after our marriage?" He asks,he has been wanting to ask but always forgets.

He just realized today. Aera thoughts to herself sarcastically.

"I don't usually go to places where credit cards are needed so I use the money I get from the flower shop." She replies with an awkward smile.

"Ok." Taehyung replies shaking his head. He starts tapping his fingers on the desk cuz he is feeling awkward.

He don't eat in crowded restaurants,when he wants to eat at a restaurant he always books a private booth cuz he usually eats with his business partners. At work,he just tells his secretary to bring food to his office.