50 √

Feels like a dream that this book has reach 50 chapters.
I'm not that lazy lol.

~

Happy Birthday,Mochi 😊 Stay Safe and healthy ARMY,Loves You Not to forget your smile melts me and thanks for coming live,had a great time thou i left midway

Stay Safe and healthy
ARMY,Loves You
Not to forget your smile melts me and thanks for coming live,had a great time thou i left midway.
🦋 🦋 🦋

~

This chapter will start as confusing but you'll get clarification going down.

Thanks for the votes,comments and reads 🦋

Let's get to the chapter.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50:ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ,ғʀᴜsᴛʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘᴛ 2 & ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ

Taehyung accelerates the car,his mind not working after getting the call. Only chanting the same thing.

"Don't let anything happen to her,please." Taehyung regrets the moment he got out of the house. Regretting why he let Aera push him outside. If he didn't leave the house then he wouldn't have got the heart wrecking call.

His palms filled with sweat along with his temple. Taehyung can feel his heart beating loud against his chest,he is so scared.

He immediately stops the car upon reaching his destination and got outside the car to get inside the building he hates,just a week ago he stayed inside the same building crying and now.... it feels like a deja vu.

"Hello,Sir! How can I-

"I'm Kim Taehyung. I got a call that my wife got into an accident and she is here. Where is she?" Taehyung asks without taking a break.