20 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20: ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ & ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs

Taehyung is in deep slumber when he suddenly feels something shaking and some muffled sound. He lazily open his eyes but panics after seeing Aera wiggling violently in her sleep,her brow covered with sweat.

Shrieking in fear while chanting one word,No.

Taehyung realizes that she is having a nightmare of the events that happened in the woods thus he shakes her softly to bring her out of the awful dream.

"Aera." He calls her name softly while shaking.

Aera wakes up terrified from the nightmare,her body drenched in sweat,her heart racing rapidly while trying to catch her breath,the images from the nightmare still fresh in her mind like it's all real.

"Aer- She flinches in fear with Taehyung's touch on her shoulder. Hey,it's me. He softly reassures his wife who quickly embraces him in a bone crushing hug still trembling in fear.

"Please,don't leave me,Mr Kim. Aera is clenching the other's T-shirt. P-please. Aera keeps on pleading and Taehyung mumbles some soft calming words while gently stroking Aera's hair.

He is undeniably overwhelmed by the sudden hug which apparently feels so good.

He don't know why but he wants the hug to last for a long time.

It's their first hug.

So many things have been happening recently.

All of them for the first time.

He is wondering what he was doing all this time.

Is this more important?

Catching feelings.

Aera pulls out the hug when realization hits her.

"I'm sorry,Mr Kim. She panics. I was---

"Will you drink some water?" He diverts the apologize to another topic.

She don't need to apologize cuz he liked it too.

"Actually---- she starts hesitantly avoiding Taehyung's gaze.

"Yes."

"Iwanttopeesobad,Mr Kim." She says quickly that Taehyung didn't get a single word apart from Mr Kim.

"What?" He looks at her confusingly.

"I want to pee!" She screams out of frustration,pressing her thighs together tightly,her hands clasped together between her thighs.

"O-oh!" The action leaves Taehyung in suprise while taken aback with mouth agape.

"I've to--- Taehyung holds Aera's hand just when she takes off the blanket. What?" Aera cries with a whine.