60 √

I wanted to update this chapter tomorrow morning but I'm so happy Lol
You helped me in the 101 rank in Fanfiction then you deserve this too guys.
I love you 🦋

And....
I'm planning to write a new book.
A Taehyung FF after I'm done with this one.
Title is My Cold CEO Mafia Husband.
It'll be Taehyung x Reader.
I hope I'll get readers from this book.
Borahae 🦋

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60:ᴀɴɢᴇʀ & ᴛᴇᴀʀs

Four days have passed and Aera hates being in the house every second. She is so hungry but she don't want to eat. 

At some moments she is craving for food but she can't fulfill her cravings.

She is just saying sorry to the unborn for being a weak mother.

Promising her baby that His Appa will come save them soon.

Speaking of His.

Aera wants to have a male baby.

So fine and handsome like Taehyung.

A Taehyung's replica.

Coming back to the present.

She tried to escape but Jungkook found her just when she stepped out,he really hates the man.

She felt nausea a while ago and she vomited two times now she is so so weak that she doubts if she can walk downstairs without losing conscious.

She misses Taehyung so so much and she knows the other is searching for her so she is hoping that Taehyung find her soon and take her away from the psycho.

Speaking of the psycho,Jungkook is so annoyed and irritated as his love is ignoring his presence. He don't know how he'll gain her attention.

Aera ignoring him doesn't mean he'll give up.

He won't.

He is sure that Aera will eventually give up on her stubbornness and come to hug him.

He is so waiting for the day,Aera will hug him.

He is missing the old Aera in their childhood.

The Aera who took care of his wounds when his mother beat him,she would give him food and make him happy.

Now it's his time.

He'll make Aera the happiest girl in the world.

He is now in the kitchen cooking Aera's favorite jajangmyeon from childhood.

He still remembers every detail of Aera.

The food is cooked and he plates it beautifully before taking the food to Aera's room.