Coma - Jin

Requested by: Siddha_5302
TW: Car accident, surgery, physical injuries, pandemics, hospitalisation, coma, blood, concussion

Namjoon had spent three consecutive days at the studio, immersed in his work. The exhaustion was evident in the dark circles under his eyes and the weariness in his every step. 

Jin paced around their home, frustration and worry etched on his face as he decided to call Namjoon.  A few minutes passed, and he finally answered. "Namjoon, you've been at the studio for three days straight! You need to come home and take care of yourself!" he exclaimed, his voice a mix of anger and concern. Namjoon sighed, exhausted but determined. "Just a bit more, Jin. I need to finish this project. It's important."Jin's eyes narrowed. "More important than your health? You can't keep pushing yourself like this!" After a moment of silence, Namjoon finally agreed to leave. However, when he returned home, Jin's anger was palpable.

As he walked through the door of the dorm. The once lively energy seemed replaced by a heavy silence.

"Why were you so long in your studio, Namjoon?" Jin's voice was calm, but there was an underlying tension.

Namjoon, still lost in his thoughts, replied, "Just working on some tracks, Jin. You know how it is."

Jin's eyes narrowed slightly, and he sighed. "You've been overworking yourself. It's not healthy." Namjoon brushed it off, heading straight to his room.

---

The next day, Namjoon went to his studio again, ignoring Jin's words. He should stay at home. He was about to open his studio door, but it was opened from the inside, and Jin walked out. "What are you doing here." Namjoon said, confused, wondering why he was in his studio. "I was cleaning your mess. But what are you doing here, I thought I told you to stay at home." Namjoon just ignored him and went inside, slamming the door shut.

After Namjoon finally came home, Jin's initial anger turned into deep concern. "You look terrible, Namjoon. You can't keep doing this to yourself," he scolded. Namjoon, however, was quick to deflect. "I would feel better if my songs weren't mysteriously gone from the studio computer! Did you mess with them?"Jin's eyes widened in shock. "What? No, why would I do that?. "What did you do with my songs, Jin?"

Jin's eyes widened, hurt flashing across his face. "I didn't touch your songs, Namjoon. Why would I do that?"

Namjoon, fueled by anger, lashed out. "Don't lie! You've always been jealous of my talent. Probably thought deleting my work would make you look better."

Jin's hurt turned to disbelief, but he chose not to argue. Instead, he excused himself and headed to the bedroom. That evening at the dining table, tensions ran high.  "Is everything okay, Jin Hyung." Jimin questioned." Namjoon immediately looked up and spoke."He's just upset because he can't produce anything worthwhile," Namjoon said, casting a glance at Jin, who excused himself to the bathroom. The other members frowned, and Jungkook spoke "Hyung why would you say that?" Everyone was now focused on him. "Guys, he deleted all my songs that I wrote the past 3 days, day and night." He said frustrated. "I don't understand why would he do that." Taehyung said, almost muttering.

But what they didn't know was that Jin heard everything. Hurt by the harsh words, but he chose not to retaliate.

The words stung Jin, but he remained composed.

---

The tension between Jin and Namjoon had been lingering for months, casting a shadow over the group's dynamics. Even the other members had noticed the strained atmosphere during rehearsals, interviews, and behind-the-scenes moments. It was an unspoken rift that had grown between them, affecting the harmony that once defined BTS.