Chapter: 55 Jazz's Will power

Start from the beginning

He was in a deep thought when suddenly he remembered Jazz ability.

"Yah right! maybe it will work!!"

Kyle used the voice transmitter and told to Jazz to come in the training tower, after a while Jazz arrived.

"Sorry for the wait my lord." Jazz said while bowing.

"I called you here coz i want to know if you can duplicate this dimensional gate."

Jazz look at the dimensional gate in front of him and think for a while.

"I'm not sure my lord if i can duplicate this, this dimensional gate has lots of magical power so i don't know if my mana is enough to duplicate this one." Jazz said while embarrass.

Kyle checked again Jazz status window and saw his power level and mana points.

Name: Jazz Kendrick

Race: Human

Job: Doppelgänger

Title: ???

Power Level [XP] : 76 [B]

Talent: Excellent

Stats: Strength [HP] : 74/100

Stamina [SP] : 74/100

Wisdom [MP] : 65/100

Agility: 69/100

Ability: Insta copy [S].

Equipment: Ancient sword [A], Axe [B].

"Your mana points is 65 so it's really not enough."

"Sorry my lord, i'm ashamed of my self!" Jazz sadly said.

"Don't be! your achievements are already good!.."

"My lord, i don't know if it helps but i can try to duplicate it with the help of Clint."

"You are right!! why i didn't think about that! call Clint to come here!" Kyle excitedly said.

"Little Jup, is it possible to amplify Jazz's mana points? there is still the 100 power limit!"

"It is possible as long that its temporary and for a short period of time, but there is a possibility of side effects."

"Side effects? like what?"

"There is a possibility that his mana points level go down drastically."

"I see.."

A while later, Clint came while catching his breath.. when Jazz told him that Kyle wants him to come inside the training tower he rushed to come as fast as he can.

"Clint can you amplify Jazz's mana points?"

"Yes my lord!" Clint immediately said.

"Jazz, there is a way that you can duplicate this dimensional gate but there is a possibility that your mana points level go down.. i will not force you to do this so don't be scared to tell me if you don't like to do it."

"I will still do it my lord!" Jazz firmly said.

He wants to help Kyle in every possible way, even if it will cause him to level down his mana points.

Kyle was touched for Jazz determination to help him, even though he knows that his mana points will go down after that, he is still determined to to do it.

So he decided that after this, he will check the trading system or the exclusive trading system if there are elixirs or potions that can level up the mana points.. if he can't find it he will make it.

"Alright if you will not change your mind, take this pill first.. it's called m&m pill. It can triple your mana points for a short period of time but after that it will lower you mana points level. After you consumed it, Clint will amplify your mana points."

Jazz took the pill and consumed it.

Woosh... a sudden burst of mana energy enveloped Jazz body.

after that his mana points tripled.

Wisdom [MP] : 65/100-->195/100

"Clint use now your amplify ability to amplify Jazz's mana points!" Kyle said to Clint.

Clint used his ability immediately and Jazz mana points doubled.

Wisdom [MP] : 65/100-->195/100---->390/100

Jazz touched the dimensional gate and started to duplicate it.

big grains of sweat can be seen all over Jazz body, it really hard for him to duplicate the dimensional gate.

He can feel that his mana drain faster than normal, and his vision blurred suddenly.

But he still tried his best to concentrate, then suddenly he coughed blood and there are also blood went out from his ears, nose and eyes.

His will power to be useful to Kyle helps him to hold on.

A while later, he successfully duplicate the dimensional gate and fainted.