Chapter: 51 Limit breaker pill

Start from the beginning

Job: Jack of all trades [All rounder]

Power Level [XP]: 101[A]

Talent: Transcendent

Trading Realm Level: 3

Trading Crystals: 140 M

Trading Points: 105 +2

Faith points[Divine power]: 37

Stats: Strength [HP]: 101

Stamina [SP]: 101

Death energy [MP]: 101

Agility: 101

Abilities: Eyes of Argus [SS], Blink [S], Beelzebub [SSS], Subspace [A],

Super Bolts [S], Regeneration [C], Calling of the dead [A], Shadow world [A], Memory reader [C].

Equipment: Magic gun [E], Mask [C], Unholy dark dagger [S].

"All my stats and my power level turned into 101.. i really broke the limit! now i can level up endlessly!' Kyle happily said while checking his status window.

"I never got this title before, and also this lightning pool and the Unholy dark dagger. Let's see what are these!"

Name: Lightning pool

Note: A pool of lightning tribulation that can strengthen the body and mind to the highest level.

PS: It can also level up the stat points.

Name: Unholy dark dagger (Hatred of the fallen) [S]

Note: It has a dark curse poison that can half the HP of normal monsters and 1/4 for the boss monster.

PS: It's a holy divine artifact dagger that became corrupted because of the remorse and hatred of the forgotten fallen god.

"This dagger is awesome!! it will be much easier now to kill monsters and get XP to level up my power level. I broke my dagger before in Erebus ruins so this is a nice replacement."

Lots of different kinds of weapons and artifacts from the space ring that Erebus gave him, but to his surprised he can't find a dagger.

He also checked the new title that he got.

Name: The limit braker

Note: This title can help you in a life and death situation. It can double your power and stats to its maximum level for 1 minute.

PS: It has a 2 weeks cool down.

"Hahaha... This tittle is a life saver! little Jup is really nice and not stingy although he scammed me many times but its worth it!"

Kyle is really happy to the rewards that he received.

After that he took a bath and went to the mountain forest.

He decided to put the lightning pool on the top of the forest mountain.

On the way inside the forest mountain, he saw lots of different kinds of powerful mythical beast that he bought last time from the trading system, There are also new mythical beast and babies that had been born inside the forest mountain.

Then after a while of flying, he reached the tall foggy mountain in the center of the forest.

He flew at the top of the mountain and saw some flying type of beasts resting.

The beasts noticed him and they all look at him, they bowed their heads then they all just go back resting again after that.

Kyle got startled when all the beast there bowed their heads to him.

"Are they like that because they noticed that i'm the realm master of Celestial draconic realm?" Kyle asked to himself.

When he can't find the answer to his question, he just shrugged his shoulder and started to find a nice location for the lightning pool.

After he found the perfect location, he put the lightning pool on that place and then Lots of lightning bolts suddenly appeared on the top of the mountain.

One week had past since he went to the mountain forest, Kyle decided to convene all of his key subordinates.

Kyle and Kyro along with the two gluttons Noir and Sniper went to the magic building that he purchased before in the trading system.

He purchased the magical building last time in the trading system to use it as the main HQ of their Celestial guild.

It's called magical building because like the mansion he bought from the trading system, the magical building can also turn back to it's original form even if it turned into a rubble.

When Kyle and the trio arrived in the building, they went inside of the conference room.

Kyle saw that all of the key figures are all already there.

They are Arthur and his family, Brad, Zian and Roman.

When they all saw Kyle, they all stood up and greeted him.

"Please sit down." Kyle said to them.