𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ALEX BREATHED OUT A SIGH OF RELIEF WHEN THE SCANNER FLASHED GREEN AS SHE WALKED THROUGH IT

ALEX BREATHED OUT A SIGH OF RELIEF WHEN THE SCANNER FLASHED GREEN AS SHE WALKED THROUGH IT. She was walking beside Teresa with Thomas on the other side in their guard uniforms. Another guard came up to them, and they froze for a moment. Then, a nod of their head let them know that it was Newt, and they followed him down a set of stairs. Gally joined them as well.

Alex was a little out of it because just before they left, Newt had told her that he was bitten by a Crank. The infection on his leg was getting worse, and they needed to get him the serum. That was something huge to be sprung on her the moment before a rescue mission, but she needed to shake it off and focus on freeing everyone, getting Minho and the serum, and getting the hell out of there.

They busted into a room with guns at the ready just in case there were any actual WICKED guards in there. Once they saw that the coast was clear, they kept moving until Gally stopped at a box on the wall. He opened it and took off his mask. "Hold on. Hold on. I can get in here. Stay there."

"Frypan, we're in. How you doing?" Thomas asked, speaking into the walkie as they waited for Gally to do his thing so that Lawrence and the others back at the base could get into the server.

"I'm getting there," Fry answered. He was currently climbing a very very tall ladder above the city that would hops\efully lead him to where he could get access to the crane. It was a long story, but it was in order to help\ Brenda in case they needed him to. "Tell Minho 'Hi,' for me."

Thomas nodded, assuring him before switching to talk to the girl that was not with them to see how she was doing. "Hang in there, buddy. Brenda, what's your status?"

"Status is, I'm working on it," she responded. She was in charge of transportation for all of the kids that they were hopefully going to be saving along with Minho and Nick. "Don't worry. You know I'm gonna be there."

Once Gally figured everything out, they continued toward the holding room with Teresa's instructions. A guard opened the door, and Thomas immediately shot him and moved further into the room. The other guards there put their hands up and backed up, but they shot them anyway. It was just a taser gun. They would be fine. "All right, let's go. Get back, get back! Move! Come on, let's go."