𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

	"THOMAS!" MINHO EXCLAIMED AS THE BOY CLIMBED INTO THE ROOM THROUGH THE VENT AGAIN

"THOMAS!" MINHO EXCLAIMED AS THE BOY CLIMBED INTO THE ROOM THROUGH THE VENT AGAIN. They all sprung out of the sitting positions that they had been in on the bed and rushed over to him.

"We gotta go. We gotta go right now," Thomas informed them with a panicked voice as he clambered to his feet and ran to look out the window of the door. He then ran back to one of the beds and grabbed a mattress to put against the door while all of his friends asked him questions about what the hell he was talking about. "They're coming. Come on. We gotta go. They're coming for us. Paige. She's still alive."

Frypan whipped around to look at Aris who had climbed out after Thomas. He looked traumatized about whatever he and Thomas saw that got them all worked up. "What happened in there? Aris, what happened?"

"Thomas, can you just calm down and talk to us?" Newt asked because Aris had not responded as the boy he was talking to tied the door closed with one of the sheets that he had pulled off a bed.

"She's still alive," Thomas repeated, but when he saw the looks on their faces and their signals for him to elaborate, he sighed, "Ava."

The name sounded familiar to Alex, but she could not remember from where. It was strange because everyone she knew expect Treesa was a boy, so she had no idea where she would've met a female. "Ava?"

"Will you just turn around and talk to us?" the blonde boy questioned because they were all really confused. No one had explained anything to them, and as far as they knew, Thomas and Aris could just be going crazy from dehydration or lack of sleep or something.

"It's WICKED! It's still WICKED. It's always been WICKED," the leader yelled at them, still holding the mattress against the door, and that was enough for them. He ordered for them to follow him under the vents as fast as possible, and it let out somewhere down the hallway. He climbed out and gestured for them to follow him. "Okay, let's go."

"You guys go ahead. There's something I gotta do," Aris told them, staying in the vent and causing them all to furrow their eyebrows at him. Where the hell was he going? Alex had still never spoken to this kid directly, so she had no clue whether she trusted him or not. Thomas seemed to, and she trusted Thomas. That seemed to be good enough for the rest of them.