𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

RIDING IN A CAR WAS SO MUCH FUN

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

RIDING IN A CAR WAS SO MUCH FUN. Even though Alex was stuffed in the back with Nick, Aris, Minho, Brenda, Thomas, and Frypan, she was having a blast. She laughed at Newt who was grinning in the front seat, having the time of his life. They drove for a while in the direction that Marcus had told them to go, but they finally reached a road that was blocked by a ton of old cars.

"Well, I guess we're on foot," Jorge breathed out as they climbed out of the vehicle. They walked a little ways down the road, examining the cars as they went, which slowed them down a lot. They only walked a couple of feet when a gunshot rang out through the canyon, and a bullet almost hit Thomas. "Get down!"

They all dove behind cars, and Alex was sitting next to Nick behind one. There was some yelling, and Newt finally asked the question that they all wanted to know the answer to. "Anyone know where those bloody shots came from?"

"Everybody! Get set to sprint back to the truck! And hold your ears!" Jorge shouted to them, and Nick and Alex looked over to see him hand Thomas something that resembled a bomb. Her eyes widened, and she crouched, getting ready to run. Her eyes got even wider when she saw two people come up behind them.

"Drop it," one of them said, and Alex realized that they were both female. They were wearing masks over the bottom of their faces, probably to hide their identity. "Now! I said drop it! On your feet. Let's go. Let's go! Move! Back!" The girls waved her and Nick over to stand next to the rest of them as well. "You two, over here now! Don't be stupid! Move." She froze for a second, and she seemed to be staring incredulously at the two teenage boys that were not Gladers. "Aris? Nick? Oh, my God."

"Harriet?" Nick exclaimed, and both of the girls pulled their masks off their faces and smiled at the boys. Harriet, as they had just learned, lunged for Nick and threw her arms around him.

The blonde girl did the same, but with Aris. The boy breathed out, "Sonya."

"Aris, you're lucky we didn't shoot your dumb ass," she told him, patting him on the back as she backed up from the embrace to look him in the eye. Alex might just be crazy, but it seemed like there was something going on between the two.