𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

ALEX WAS SPINNING A PENCIL IN HER HAND AS SHE SAT NEXT TO FRYPAN

ALEX WAS SPINNING A PENCIL IN HER HAND AS SHE SAT NEXT TO FRYPAN. They were waiting for Thomas, Gally, and Newt to get back with Teresa so that they could talk her into helping them. Fry leaned into her with a small smirk, "Was that a lover's quarrel I witnessed earlier?"

"Shut up," she responded quickly, shutting him down. If she was not willing to talk about her relationship with Gally with Gally then she definitely was not about to be teased by Frypan about it.

He sighed, removing the playful tone from his voice as he looked at her seriously. He knew that she did not actually hate Gally. It was just a temporary thing. She was never able to hate him. "You can't be mad at him forever."

"Why not?" she questioned curiously. She could not see any reason why she could not just be mad at him forever. Actually, that was a lie, but she was not going to admit that she could not hate him forever because butterflies still erup\ted in her stomach whenever she saw him, even then, after everything he did.

"Because I know you, and I know that you could never stay angry with him," Fry clarified, remembering every time Gally did something wrong in the Glade. There was always one pe\rson who never stayed mad at him for that long. Alex "Every time he did something in the Glade, you eventually forgave him."

She scoffed since doing something bad when they were in the Maze was nothing compared to this. She had gotten mad at him for bullying the Greenies or pulling pranks on her or her friends. This was on a completely different level. "This is so much different."

"I know, but he seems really upset," Fry pointed out.

She shook her head and continued to pretend like she couldn't care less as the boys walked in with Teresa. She stood up, ready to head back over to the main pa\rt of the room so that they could talk. "Good."

She had a bag over her head that they removed once they made sure that she was tied tightly to a chair so that she could not escape. She seemed really confused about what was happening, and she stared at the new boy that had rejoined their group in shock.

"Gally?"

"Here's how this is gonna go. We're gonna ask you some questions, and you're gonna tell us exactly what we need to know," the boy informed her, not even letting her recover from the surp\rise that he was still alive. "We'll start off simple. Where's Minho?"