Serafina's aggressive posture relaxed after she heard. It made sense. She looked over to Rosalie. Who agreed through bouts of her laughter.

"Hang on! This is going to be great!" Emmett soon disappeared. Within seconds, music started to play loudly from the house.

When Jasper heard the tune, he could no longer contain his laughter. Emmett had decided to play 'We Didn't Start The Fire' by Billy Joel. It wasn't only Jasper who reacted. Everyone else began to laugh as well, even Alice. Esme and Edward were the only ones unaffected by the joke.

"Serafina Hart, you apologize to your brother this instant! And I hope you know that you owe him a new car." Esme scolded. She then directed her frustration toward her other unruly child, "And Emmett, stop making fun of your brother! Music off, now!"

The music turned off quickly, and Edward's shock faded, but he wasn't angry. He still felt his family had a right to be angry with him, and considering he was still planning to spend time with Bella, he didn't believe he had a right to say anything, "No, it's fine. It's my fault." He sighed.

Serafina began to stroll slowly to Rosalie while singing a song to herself lowly but still loud enough for all to hear, "Well you've got your diamonds / And you've got your pretty clothes / And the chauffeur drives your car / You let everybody know / But don't play with me / 'Cause you're playing with fire." Her singing ended as she joined Rosalie's side. The two began chuckling as they made their way to their room.

That school day, Serafina ditched again, only making her way to school during lunch. She heard Bella and Edward talking about her and her siblings as she walked to her family's table. She missed the first part of the conversation but listened to a statement from the human she agreed with.

"They don't like me," Bella seemed to guess as she glanced toward their table. Serafina knew she was looking at them and shook her head as in no. This made Rosalie laugh.

Edward immediately drew the human's attention back to himself as he tried to explain that wasn't the case. But while they were talking, the girl stared at Rosalie. Rosalie wasn't in the mood for that and glared at her. She didn't hold back the edge their family typically tried to hide in public, and her eyes darkened a shade after knowing no one else was looking. This caused Bella to freeze in fear. Edward noticed her abnormality and soon turned his head and hissed at Rosalie lowly in a warning. It still caused discomfort to the humans nearest him. But Rosalie turned away. Edward did, too. But when he did, he felt a glare on the back of his head. If they were home, he knew something of his would be on fire now. He sighed again but began to reassure Bella.

Alice soon popped up from her seat and made her way over to the two. She had already told her family and was incredibly excited to meet the human for the first time, even if it was to say hello before leaving with Edward to hunt for the day. Her family couldn't fault her. She had seen a vision of their friendship. She could sometimes be overly confident in her visions, but the others were sometimes slow to trust the ones that were so far out in the future—especially ones where it kept changing and was still at a fifty-fifty chance.

When the family returned home, Emmett told them they needed to hang out in the woods until Edward relaxed. Alice's orders. She said she would meet them later to explain the situation. But after that, she would take Jasper hunting for the night and the following day.