Chapter 31

Ominis leaned down kissing your neck slowly dragging out his lips over your skin ever so elegantly, causing your moans to vibrate against your throat as they fought to stay concealed.

"Don't hold back Taia, I like hearing the effects my touch has on you" He whispered. his breath tickling the sensitive spot he barely left on your neck to speak.

You moved your hands around his neck wordlessly. pushing his lips to your own forcefully, in an attempt to protest his demands. not knowing that it would burn his fires for you even more.

Ominis was holding himself still on top of you, his veins evident as he put his body pressure on them, you watched as they disappeared under the sleeves of his shirt, feeling the need to expose the pale skin that laid hidden from your burning gaze.

As if on cue, your body responded to the desire that has started to consume it, you bent your knee up, slowly but purposely raising it to meet the gap between Ominis's legs. His eyes shot open before he pulled back from the kiss and smirked with a mischievous grin.

"hmmm..what are you doing Taia ?" he playfully asked. his excitement getting the better of him as you felt his erection on your naked leg.

"Enjoying you of course" You hummed in amusement. watching the smirk turn into a wicked smile that soon vanished when he pulled back and sat on top of you. 

He was fighting the urge to rip his clothes and yours off. Ominis was always a patient man, calculating every move, every word, and action he ever took. and yet with you he felt appalled to such notions. 

He liked being just him, just Ominis, a simple man who needn't any calculations or planing. as those thoughts roamed freely in his head, you were left in the dark this time, watching him lost in thought for a split second, before he started unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it on the floor.

His veiny pale hands almost paralyzing you in your wake, as you watched them hypnotizingly working on his last article of clothes before he discarded his whole outfit and underwear on the floor.

No matter how many times you stared at his naked body that seemed to surrender in your presence. It was always a sight to admire, to crave but mostly, to want and need.

You smiled warmly before you sat up, your face mere inches away from that of his own as he settled on your thighs. the naked skin tickling at your own hot, scorching one that was still confined in the shambles of your nightgown.

You wanted him badly and you were going to fulfill your needs tonight.

"Taia..." He whispered before he leaned you back on the bed and laid on top of you. his soft kisses that your body once felt turned aggressive. 

His hands ventured to that of your nightgown before he yanked at it, seemingly unable to take it off as it was stuck under you. He grunted in annoyance and you were just about to lift your body so he can take it off, before you stopped in your motion upon hearing the ripped fabric that now laid cut in the middle exposing your naked body to him.

Your eyes widened in surprise at the unexpected action, Ominis chuckled dipping his head without hesitation to your boobs and burying his head in them. as he was innocent and had no care for anything else but indulging in your taste.

"Did you just rip off my clothes Ominis?" You whimpred between moans as he likced your skin, before he nodded carelessly and found your right boob.

"Yes, It was in the way.." Was all he said, before he shoved as much skin in his mouth as he could. sucking and nibbling on it, his tongue swirled on your nipple until it hardened while his hand gave the other boob a massage.