chapter 2

The first 2 chapters are going to be character introduction.
bare with me please as we navigate through the story orderly.
I appreciate all the love and feedback

______________________

the situation around you made no sense, to say you were scared was an under statement.

looking again at the floor to see the picture frame that you were holding not long ago broke with the glass shattered everywhere.

The photo that was once inside laid flatly on the floor in front of you.

you blinked your eyes looking carefully at it, you could make the face of your grandmother in it and two other men standing next to her.

One of them looked so much like the man standing before you.

Holding onto the photo you brought it up close to see that it was indeed the same person.

still dazed you looked at the man that was smiling warmly at you, he seemed to be dressed in an unconventional fashion.

the room felt strange with many things that had little to no knowledge for you.

"where am I? and who are you?" you shakily asked afraid of the answer.

Anxiety was at its utmost highest.

"why are you in the same picture as my grandmother? what just happened ??" you started to panic gathering yourself into a corner only to stumble on a table, which had a pen floating on a paper writing by itself.

"what the..." you looked up again and saw more things that looked awfully unusual.

"allow me to introduce my self. my name is Eleazar Fig I'm a professor here at Hogwarts school of magic." he said as he walked around to sit behind a desk.

"This is all too new to you, and its understandable to be scared, thus if you permit me I can explain everything to you" he looked at your scared form edging slowly away.

Thinking to yourself that somewhat knowing where you were wont hurt. In case you need to make a run for it of course.

you nodded in his direction indicating for him to continue.

"Ah were should I begin, well today is Sunday June 30, 1889. 2 months before the new term begins at Hogwarts, that's when all students return to school to continue their academic education after summer break. Assuming you will take part in that upon your approval.." he said you you got even more confused.

He went on "you will be attending as a fourth year, but worry not we have 2 months to get you into shape, you can learn magic potions and more" he stated.

"are you being serious or are you joking now? how can it be 1889 we are in the year 2023.. and what magic? what potions? is this supposed to be some sort of prank? are you shooting a movie or a video??" you exclaimed in frustration.

"Take me back home this instant!!, you don't know who I'm, my sister will look for me" you pointed at him accusingly.

He looked stunned only to sigh briefly after

"Oh did your grandmother leave you in the dark about this place?" he asked genuinely sounding hurt.

"my grandmother?.. what was she supposed to tell me? why are you in this picture with her? and who is this guy?" you pulled up the photo to his face.

"I see ... I presume she mustn't have informed you, considering your consternation. well first magic is the main source of life in this world, although it may have not existed in your time, it is still inevitably being used here daily" he sighed again and continued.