Chapter 30

.

You and Your grandfather Made your way towards the dining hall. The conversation took longer than expected, which resulted in Ominis waiting impatiently for you near the fireplace in the big hall.

You turned the corner and saw a glimpse of his golden hair peeking from behind the white chaise which he sat on. His wand twirling in his hand in a cohesive manner. he was shambled in nervousness and relentlessness, as he waited for your footsteps to lit up the eerie silence of the cold mansion.

Your heels met the cold stone of the marbled floor, announcing your arrival to your dearest fiance.

His ears perked up at the sound of your footsteps echoing in the lonely room, and without a moment of hesitation, Ominis ripped himself of his seat, and stood tall awaiting your warmth, that was impoverished out of his body for the last couple of hours.

His wand was flashing it's signature color, red, as he held onto the old wood handle firmly. coming to the conclusion that you were accompanied by another figure, he composed himself rather quickly. The smile on his face was more of a political forced smile. similar in a sense, to the one you have seen on your first meeting, in this very same mansion at the ball.

You couldn't help the blush that crept up on your face though, as you dissected his body with your hungry eyes. The fit he was adorned in was anything but modest in your eyes, you could tell he was trying really hard to impress his future in law. His demeanor was effortlessly graceful, a delicate blend of aristocratic grandeur and an allure that was distinctly his own.

Ominis no doubt was an exemplar of elegance and refinement. His attire, a vibrant black vest layered atop a pristine grey button-up shirt, bore witness to his impeccable sartorial taste. His blond hair, shimmering like spun gold was artfully styled, framing a face that radiated handsomeness. His eyes, a mesmerizing foggy blue, held a depth of character that was hard to ignore.

He stood regally in front of the crackling fireplace, the dancing flames casting a warm, golden aura around him, accentuating his majestic presence. The room was filled with an indescribable charm, a testament to his inherited sophistication.

You gulped when you felt the intense stare your grandfather has bestowed upon you, as he heard you take a deep breathe with a sly smirk on your face.

His intense gaze struck you grounded, you couldn't move an inch or even utter a word. The room grew heavier with the strong aura of the two gentlemen standing facing each other. Neither of them ready to break the unbearable suffocating atmosphere.

Granted Ominis needed no sight, to make himself look and feel empowered. He did not falter under the intense gaze or stiffness your grandfather ozzed with.

To the minister this all felt too familiar, in this very room your parents decided on their future. Disregarding your mother's relatives in her defiance to their wishes in marrying another pureblood.