Chapter 25

"I don't want to wait, fucking hell touch me Ominis!" You sternly said pushing his chest with your hands almost digging your nails into it

"I don't want to wait, fucking hell touch me Ominis!" You sternly said pushing his chest with your hands almost digging your nails into it. hearing him take a raspy shallow breath in surprise.

"Taia" he whispered his hands firmly on your back.

"No, you keep teasing me. You invite yourself to my bed, you touch me in places only I were made to touch. And now you made me get in this bathtub with you" you whined in despair.

You slid your hands to his face holding it, and pulling it closer to yours. Huskily whispering into his ear. 

your raspy, sexy, voice almost jolting him into taking you right here and now.

"I would have accepted your decision wholeheartedly, but when you keep giving me false hope every now and then, I can't help but feel that you are also regretting said decision"

A well earned grunt evaporated with the steamy fog, that danced around you almost instantly when your hips grinded on his lap impatiently. 

His hands that held you, trembled with the echo of your voice in his ear. shivering at the feelings of your soft thighs rubbing gently on his hardened member.

He had more or less resigned himself to the idea of making you his tonight.

"I do...I regret it" he whispered. his self-control finally melting away with his stubbornness.

A victorious smile made its way to your face, and the hands that were placed on your back moved to the front of your chest. slowly, they moved forward cupping one of your breasts in his palm, taking a sharp inhale at the soft skin that he got to touch yet again.

"Taia..." He said your name so softly, you were not even sure if his mouth moved at all. 

Your body was warm and wet, while his hands slid easily on your skin, with a burning sensation that made you quiver and scream for more. 

How were his hands so soft? How were they so fucking addicting, that the thought of him touching your wet core almost made you cum undone.

"Please don't stop" you pleaded. hearing his breathing get heavier with each slinder finger that marked your body with his endearing touch.

"I won't stop, no...I can't stop Taia, I want to know how you taste like, how you feel like, I want you all to myself tonight"

He leaned down lapping his tongue on your shoulder, and up to your neck. slowly and passionately, nipping with his teeth on the sensitive skin of your ear once he reached it.

A loud moan freely escaped your lips without fear of someone hearing it. The freedom of expressing how he made you feel, giving you a boost of confidence under his hands.

You brought your hands around his head, pressing him into you deeper. feeling his whole face collide with your shoulder, as you pressed your chest on his aggressively.