Chapter 8-PT2

Chapter 8 PT 2

Chapter 8 PT 2

Night time crept on the highlands slowly as you struggled to fly back to Hogwarts all the while clutching at your stomach. The potion only managed to close the wound but didn't fully heal it. you made a decision to stop at J. Pippin's to restock some potions, and while there visit the Spintwitch's Sporting Needs store to get upgrades for your broom.

It was late, and you already had a feeling you were going to miss curfew, but you didn't care! 

'It's the weekend why is there curfew on the weekend anyways. I don't like that idea' you looked at your watch and saw the time 9:30 pm. 'Yeah there is no way I can make it back in time, I wonder if Ominis is worried about me?' you blushed at the thought of him. 

He was someone who invaded your life in the right time, at the right moment. When you felt lost and lonely, he suddenly appeared making you have some hope and happiness. 

Walking down the dim lit path to the store, you thought of how far you have come thus far. you had so much more to learn and do. It was about time you actually researched the ancient magic and finally practiced more. Today was embarrassing to say the least! having lost to those weak spells made you so upset. you needed to get stronger or else you were going to be stuck here forever...

"But is that such a bad idea?...I seem to have more of a real life here than back at home" you whispered out loud kicking at the stones that were scattered about the path in front of you. you reached the shop opening the door with a sigh.

"Hello there! Oh young lady are you alright?" The shop keeper asked you going around the counter examining you.

"I need some wiggenweld potions as much as you can sell me" you winced as you had to speak through the pain. he nodded in understanding rushing to grab some potions of his shelves and some from the back room, he hurriedly came back and opened one and handed it to you.

"This one is on the house, I don't know what you dealt with to make you stumble about like this. but this out to make you feel better" He kindly offered and you smiled thankful to the kindness he was showing you.

"Thank you sir. I already feel much better!" you sighed in relief as the soreness finally denigrated from your body. you regained your composer and took out your wallet paying for the items. 

"Why do you need this many potions?" the shop keeper asked intrigued by your need to buy this absurd amount of wiggenwelds. he watched as you carefully placed them in your satchel bag.

"Ummm I'm bad at flying!! So I need them to help recover from my falls" you lied...though he seemed to believe you shaking his head in amusement.