Chapter 28 ~ Renewed Bonds

This took long :) 

(No it didn't I was just too lazy to write when I could play Genshin)

This chapter might just be the end-

Happy ending guaranteed 

-It would just break my own heart if I give them a sad ending plus I SUCK AT WRITING ANGST SO

You can call it a 'ending' if yall want but I was gonna add extras (an extension)

Btw for the ones who didn't know I had NO experience on writing like an actual long story (excluding my cringe stories these past year that I don't even dare to show anyone the original) SO IDK HOW TO END SMTH ;-;

Some fluff too!

"Finally, Tsukasa-kun! Finally!!" Emu said loudly as soon as I got discharged from the rehabilitation. By the time I had realized that she was shouting my name, she had already run towards me and hugged me tightly. Nene sighed. It's not like any of us can stop Emu from doing this, anyway.

"E- Emu-! My glasses are gonna fall off-!" I giggled. I wasn't ready to have my third pair of glasses broken just yet. Plus, my parents are going to be pretty mad if that happens.

"Ah, right! Sorry!" She said cheerfully.

"It's fine." I chuckled, fixing my glasses..

I've recovered from the coma pretty quickly. I didn't even need therapy or talking or whatever it was. I mean, I've started to talk properly since the moment I've woken up. The doctors say it was a miracle. A miracle I've woken up in the first place. Well, I'm glad about it, and so is everyone. That's what matters the most to me. To make everyone happy.

The rehabilitation didn't take long either. It took a month, and apparently that's already pretty quick for someone who has been in a coma for two and almost a half years.

I had also gained back the memory of that day - it was painful. I remember fighting the urge of falling unconscious, or even dying at the time to say 'I love you' one last time to Rui. But it's over now. I'm awake. And I can say that any time I wanted to.

"Sometimes, I still think that waking up is too good to be true." Rui said, looking up at the azure sky.

"Maybe it is too good to be true. But I know I am here. I'm certain. So don't worry about it!" I reassured him.

He smiled. "Right... I mean, if I was in a dream, I'd probably have woken up by now."

"Come on guys! Let's get some Christmas shopping done~!" Emu shouted from about ten meters away and started running to the mall.

"Emu! Wait up!" I yelled, following her.

~

"Nene-chan! Doesn't this look good on you?" Emu said, handing my a Santa dress, and put a Santa hat on my head.

"H-huh?" I said, looking at the dress.

"I think it would look great, Nene." Tsukasa chimed in, chuckling.

"You should wear it for Christmas!" Emu said loudly.

I put a finger on her lip. "Shhh! We're in a store! You can't disturb everyone!"

"Oh, right! Hehe~!" She laughed off, skipping over to Rui, tapping on his shoulder and whispering something into his ear when he bent down.

"Great idea!" Rui's eyes seem to sparkle. "Tsukasa-kun~!!" He called.

"What?" He spat. We both could sense that he was up to no good.

Rui threw a costume at Tsukasa. It was a tree costume. "How about you wear this at Christmas?"