Chapter 14 ~ Promises

Uhm yeah hi :)

On Thursday when the fixer MV was nearly releasing and I was in Art class, the literal ONLY thing I can think of was FIXER MV!!! I was like straight up counting down every 5 minutes lol.

AND I LOVED IT IT'S NOW MY FAV MV. I love how the yellow just dyed into purple and the little details in the mv like the codes. AND THE 3D ANIMATIONS!!! 

The drawings are also PERFECT. The fact that Tsukasa wore short sleeves and held an apple is just SO PERFECT. And I'm Ngl Rui looked like his butler lmao. (Especially on the second pose. AND THE GRINS ARE SO EVIL!! 

ANYWAY-

Shizume shizume~ Hai agarenai hodo made~..

I stared at Rui. The only thing I could do now was wait for Rui to end the call with his ex and see what happens.

"Yeah, fine. If it's only one person. And promise me that person would not send it to anyone else," Rui said.

Yoshida's muffled voice came through the phone. I couldn't quite catch what she's saying, though.

"I don't have control over him..." He muttered.

Eh? Is he talking about me?

Rui answered my question a second later, "Tsukasa-kun is not my puppet!"

A muffled laugh was heard.

Rui's expression changed. He looked... Angry? "I don't want to speak to you anymore. Just do whatever I told you to, and don't send it everywhere."

"Did you hear it, or do I need to tell you?" He asked me after cutting the call.

"Didn't hear anything." I said.

"Basically, Mio said she would send it to one person of her choice if I don't want everyone to see it on social media. And she promised that person wouldn't send it to anyone else."

I blinked, "Really...? That sounds... Too easy."

"Yeah. But who knows who she'll send it to?"

"That's... True." I stated. From what Rui said, Yoshida doesn't sound like the type of person to just pick someone random. She would carefully consider who she's sending it to and predict what that person would do with it, even if it doesn't go online.

Rui looked at the time on his phone, "Anyway, isn't it the time for lunch? We've skipped the whole lesson by now."

I giggled. "Oh, really? And here I thought it would only take five minutes..."

He smiled at me, "Let's go find Emu and Nene, then."

We walked down the stairs, getting our lunch boxes. No one was staring at us awkwardly, meaning Yoshida has kept her promise to not send to anybody.

We went to our normal spot. Which was behind the big bushes at the back of the school, where no one would notice Emu being in the school. It was a secret spot no one ever found, we only used it because the principal once saw Emu cause chaos inside the school, and banned her from ever coming here again. About what she did, I wasn't sure. But, as of now, neither Emu nor Nene were here.

"Where are they?" Rui asked me.

"Dunno. Maybe they just haven't come yet?"

"Or should we have lunch only by ourselves today~?" Rui said in a flirty tone.

"What's... What's with that voice?!" I said, slightly scared.

"It's nothing~" He chuckled.

I couldn't think of an insult, "You're... Ugh..."