Chapter 10 ~ From Shadows To Light

Hii sorry I was quite busy at school so I js didn't write for a whole week straight.

Anyways school is pretty much horrible especially my timetable.

And my French teacher.

ANYONE SEEN THE NEW CARDS YET?!

How is the Emu a 3 star what. AND THE SAKI CARD!!

Also happy (late) birthday Emu!!

Get ready for some Ruikasa :) (Next chapter too)

Another day at school. Ugh.

What actually is the point of school when you know everything?

No point.

So why do I still go to school?

No idea.

At least it's Friday, the end of the week.

I was walking to my locker to get books for my first class when a series of fast footsteps ran towards me, then a hand gripped on my wrist.

I turned around, "Tsukasa-kun?"

He was gasping for air. Did he run here?

"Are you okay?" I asked, he wasn't letting go of my wrist.

"I'm... Fine..." He answered, letting go of my wrist, "Sorry about... That."

"It's fine, but why did you run all the way here-?"

"Uhm, you know how Mio broke up with you..." He muttered.

I tilted my head, "Yeah? What about it?"

"I swear-!! I didn't do anything-!! I didn't tell her you were cheating or whatever-!!" He stammered, "I swear I didn't! It wasn't me-! I didn't do anything! I really didn't-!! I don't know who did it-! I-"

I bent down and hugged him, my back kind of hurts, but it doesn't matter, "Hey, hey, calm down, Tsukasa-kun."

He seemed to jump a bit when I hugged him.

"What- Why?" He asked as I let go, still a bit scared, "I don't understand..."

I laughed. He really can be kinda dumb sometimes, "I broke up with her, you idiot!"

He blinked, "Eh?" Then his face flushed red in both embarrassment and realisation.

"Ugh!" He shouted, "I really thought- I thought someone told her!"

I teased him, "Fufu~ You're really funny, Tsukasa-kun."

"Nghh..." He turned his head to the side, "Shut up, Rui..."

It's honestly shocking how we went from enemies, and me as a bully, into a friendship like this in under a month.

...But can I even call him a friend?

~

"Right, what lesson do we have next?" I asked, turning my head back to face Rui.

"Geography, our last lesson," He said, "apparently we have a project for homework, and we have to do it with another classmate."

"What? Where'd you hear that from.?"

"The teacher said it. Like a few days ago in the corridor? I don't remember but I'm sure of it."

"Okay, then."

"Imagine if we were put in pairs!" He suddenly exclaimed.

"No thank you," I said, "Not going to look forward to it if that was the case."