Chapter 16 ~ Betrayal (?)

I'm telling you... And I'm JUST telling you... 

Expect something from this chapter

If the chapter name wasn't obvious enough for u.

Also someone help me what is the new pjsk layout eww.

Anyway, get yourselves ready!!

"Arghhhh.... I'm so bored...." I groaned, leaning back on my chair.

Tsukasa shrugged. "Well, we can chat."

I let out a small sigh, "Yes, but... Haven't we chatted enough already?"

Me and Tsukasa had made a deal. We aren't doing anything romantic inside school. It's too dangerous and way too risky. And we can't risk our own friendships, especially Aoki's group for me. They took me in. I couldn't let them know that I was dating a guy they absolutely hated.

Whoever Mio sent that photo to, it didn't seem to cause too much problems. No one was whispering around us, and it looks like she really has kept her promise. There wasn't anything online either, as far as I know. Unless we were living under a rock in the school community. It has definitely lost its place on our 'list of problems,' though.

"Can this teacher honestly stop talking about this topic and move on?" I groaned. I was sitting next to Tsukasa now because of the new seating plan. It seems like people were talking too much. But what luck this is~!

"I mean, yeah, he did explain that a thousand times already." He agreed with me.

Here goes more boring blabbing from the most boring teacher possible in the world. I couldn't take it anymore. And so I raised my hand.

"Yes, Kamishiro?" The teacher looked over to me.

"Can we talk about something else? It's boring-"

"No. Some students still don't understand." He replied, sounding slightly rude, "I know you're a genius, but be patient, Kamishiro."

I sat back down, crossing my legs. "Argh..."

"Maybe I'll go to sleep." Tsukasa said.

I looked at him, "You slept last lesson."

He looked back at me. "So? I can sleep again. There's no limit to sleeping."

"How can you sleep when you just woke up?" I sighed. "That's something I never understood. How do people do it?"

"I don't know. I just do." He laid on the table, a book standing in front of him, "Now shut up. I'm sleeping."

"Awh~ Leaving your friend alone, is it?" I said with my puppy face.

"Shut up." He stared at me and turned back to the other side.

I continued teasing him, "That's so mean of you, Tsukasa-kun~!" I know he hated that voice and face of mine.

"Shut up." He turned towards me and said again, this time blushing a little.

I gave up, seeing that cute blush on his face. "Okay, fine~"

I faced forwards with a hand supporting my cheeks, yawning out of boredom waiting for the lesson to end quicker, as Tsukasa slept peacefully on the seat next to me.

What if I hit that book over and make it fall on Tsukasa? He'd sure shout... That would be funny... I smirked as my mind gave me the thought, but I decided not to do it.

Not until the lesson ends, at least.

~

I felt something fall on me, and the side of it was scratching my forehead. I lifted my head up and saw the book we were studying in my arms, and Rui standing in front of me, looking like he just purposely made the book fall.