Chapter 8 ~ Unspoken Secrets

WONDERHOII ☆ !!

I realized I haven't used WONDERHOI in this ff yet lol-

Anyway I wrote this thing on the 14 hour flight plane and now my head's been aching for a whole day because of it. And I was sick. Hate flights.

This chapter was originally named 'Unspoken guilt' but hey, Rui has too much guilt lately lmao

Also if u guys haven't figured it out '~' means changing POV (guess who it is, I don't usually tell) and maybe + time skip, and '-' alone means time skip- confusing but whatever

"Hey guys! I've got a new person to have lunch with today!" I said, walking over to Nene and Emu with my lunch kit.

Today, I decided to bring Rui along with me for lunch. I'm sure Emu and Nene wouldn't mind anyway. They just hated him because he bullied me, but now that I'm fine with him, I think they'll be fine with him too.

"Oooooh!! Who is it? Who is it?!" Emu yelled, her eyes shining.

"Emu, calm down..." Nene sighed.

I grinned, "Well, rather than just telling you, I'll just tell him to come over!" I turned around, "RUI! Time to come out!!"

"Erm..." He walked out of the shadow of a tree and walked towards me and my friends, "Hi..."

"Hehe! Nice to meet you!" Emu ran over to Rui and hugged him, "I'm Otori Emu! You can call me Emu if you like! It's so wonderhoi to meet you!"

"Won... Wonderhoi...?" Rui muttered. He was a bit shocked by how easily Emu clung onto him.

"It means something's super amazing," I explained to Rui.

"Oh... Okay. It's so wonderhoi to meet you too!" Rui smiled at Emu, "I'm Kamishiro Rui-"

Emu pulled away and stepped back after she heard his name, "You're Kamishiro, as in... The guy who bullied Tsukasa-kun?"

Rui didn't know how to respond. "I-"

I stepped up, "I think he's changed, and he had apologized, so, I hope you guys will accept him."

"If Tsukasa-kun trusts you... Then I guess it'll be fine!" Emu said energetically, "By the way, meet Nene! She-"

(A/N: let's just say Emu forgot Nene lived next to Rui okay)

"I don't want to talk to him." Nene snapped.

Rui looked down to the floor. He seemed to recognise that voice, "Kusanagi..."

"Did something happen to you two?" I asked. Was that too straightforward?

"Yeah. And I don't want to talk to him." Nene snapped again.

"Look, Kusanagi, I'm sorry, okay?" Rui muttered, "I really am, I... I just didn't know how to apologize..."

"Apologize?!" Nene spat, "What's the point of apologizing now?! Plus, I told you to stay away from me and Tsukasa last week, didn't I?!"

"Hey, hey! Calm down! What happened?" I asked, I never knew that Nene had grudges with Rui, "Maybe we can help?"

"No, you won't be able to." Nene said, "It's between me and him, you don't need to cause trouble too."

"I just wanted to..." Rui mumbled.

Nene stood up, taking her lunch box with her, "I don't care if you befriended Tsukasa or not. He can trust you if he wants. But us? Being friends? That'll never happen." She walked away from us, "Apologize all you want. But just so you know I'll never be friends with you. Not again."