Chapter 22 ~ Theme Park Surprise

So Uhm hi guys this is a short chapter but you know whatever

Either way I reached 60k!

But now i want white Lilykasa in the rerun as well ;-;

Btw this is my YouTube channel and if u wanna watch me pull cards then go watch it

(I have really bad luck)

And this is the link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-ZAE-x6cbsx7a1BYuXXmw

We stepped out of the ferris wheel cart, still holding hands.

"Aww, just look at you two being lovey dovey." Nene teased us as she saw us.

"Aren't you two the same?" Tsukasa snapped. He was right, she and Emu were holding hands too.

Nene laughed. "Still. You two look cute together. I ship!"

"Ew. I don't." A familiar voice said behind us.

I turned around. Surprisingly, or actually, not very surprisingly, it was Mio and Aoki.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked, unsure what tone I should use.

"Oh, nothing, just on a regular date." Mio smirked, "I see you've fixed your problem with Tenma, then? I mean, you two are holding hands."

"Yeah..." I blinked in realization, "Wait, did you say date?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yes I did, is it not allowed?"

My eyes widened as I spotted Mio and Aoki holding hands. Holding hands, just like me and Tsukasa. "With... Aoki?!"

"Is there a problem?" Aoki snapped.

"Uh, no...?" It's not everyday you see your ex-girlfriend dating your best friend, or should I say, ex-best friend.

"You two are dating?" Tsukasa said, a shocked expression on his face, for him, it's two of his enemies dating - well, it's not much of a difference, really.

Mio crossed her arms, "Didn't we just say it?"

"Yeah, but, I could never imagine..." He trailed off, looking at me with worry filled in his eyes, as if saying 'this is trouble...'

"No offense, but..." Mio suddenly said, smirking again, "You two look weird together."

"Okay. Say what you want." I spat, looking at her.

She shrugged, "I'm not saying what I want, Rui. I'm stating a fact."

"What is wrong with you?!" I snapped, "Can't you leave us alone? I don't get it. Even your best friend has told you to get over me. Won't you listen?"

Aoki shrugged this time, "She did listen, but it's still her choice."

"And it's none of your business." I glared at him.

He took a step back, "What attitude was that? Is that really a way to talk to the person who included you so you wouldn't be lonely?"

"Is it really a normal thing to manipulate people into bullying?" I asked, not answering his question.

"At least I didn't take the blame." He said.

Tsukasa squeezed my hand, "Rui, can we go? I don't like arguing... Especially with them."

I nodded. It was obvious he is still afraid of them. I glanced at Emu and Nene, and I started walking away, with them following me.

"Trying to dodge us?" Mio yelled, "You won't be able to do that at school!"

I ignored them. Tsukasa was right. Mio and Aoki together equals to nothing but trouble for us.

"Who were they?" Nene asked.

Emu nodded, "They seemed mean... Like, really, really, really really mean."

"Some of my old friends." I explained vaguely, sighing, "They hate Tsukasa, though. That's why..."

"Oh..." Emu and Nene said in unison.

I went on my phone and saw all the new posts of Mio with her new boyfriend, tagging him everywhere. "How did Aoki even take a liking to Mio?" I muttered, "She's like the worst girlfriend you can ever ask for..."

"Sometimes you can't choose who you like. I mean, I wouldn't have chosen to like you if I had the choice." Tsukasa joked, then his tone turned serious, "But I don't want them to be together... I'm scared of the trouble they're going to cause."

I hugged him. "It's gonna be fine..." I whispered.

Why is it everytime we sort something out, something bad has to ruin our mood again?

~

"Aoki-kun! Can you buy this skirt for me~?"

Mio and I started dating yesterday, and up until now, she has already begged me to buy her at least five pieces of clothing.

"I've bought so much already..." I sighed.

But what did I expect from the popular girl?

Rui said she was terrible. Selfish. Greedy. Even he has spent quite some money on her, he said. Thanks to my dare.

But this case is different. I actually like Mio.

I like her troublesome attitude and the sarcastic side of her. She is troublesome, but I like it.

Trouble x trouble is never a good idea, you don't know what'll come out.

Maybe we'll go from two negatives to a positive, just like negative numbers in math.

Or maybe we'll get revenge on Rui and Tenma one day~!

~

"Aoki." I called that name coldly, I sometimes still ask myself if he is my friend or not, over and over again.

He turned around and looked at me, "Hm?"

"How did you 'get along' with Mio?" I asked - more like, questioned.

He shrugged. "It was nothing, really. Easy. She accepted it right after I confessed."

I tilted my head. "I thought you hated her..?"

"You said it yourself. Hated her. Not hate."

I sighed. "...One more question."

"What?" He was obviously annoyed at me.

"Are we friends?"

"No."

Wow, that reply was quick.

I expected that, but I was still taken aback. Aoki rolled his eyes. "What? Do you expect me to continue being friends with you when you're obviously dating Tenma? Plus, you hurt my girlfriend."

"You forced me to." I spat.

"Oh, no. I dared you to date her, not break her heart."

"Well, if you never dared me, I wouldn't have broken her heart then!" I snapped, walking away. I don't want to talk to him anymore, and I doubt he does either.

I never really knew how Aoki discovered that me and Tsukasa were dating. Did Mio send him the picture? Or was it Makoto? You know, he never keeps a secret. He'd definitely have sent it to somebody else or showed it, at least. Or Mio just told him because they were dating. It makes sense for him to know, though. I mean, why wouldn't he?

Either way, why are both of them going so far just because they're against a relationship?

1005 words

Also i forgot to mention I streamed like 10 hours of 'what sort of ending are you wishing for?'

So yeah I don't really have anything to say today XD

Bye :)

(Not a genuine smile cuz of what's gonna happen the next chapter)

If you're looking for hints, then: Lbhfspv Ebaf

It's an easy cipher btw, if u bother.