Chapter 6 ~ Apologies and Uncertain Hearts

~KIRAPIPI ☆ KIRAPIKA!!!

I love the new song omg. LIKE THE LYRICS!! When I first listened to it I was like, 'why it so weird...' BUT IT GETS BETTER AS I LISTEN TO IT!!

Anyway, I totally did not forget the fact that Rui was dating 2 girls in this fanfic. WHY DID I CREATE THAT DETAIL!!! Now I have to do something about it before Rui and Tsuka- 

Nvm! Spoilers!

I opened the door to the rooftop, bringing my lunch kit up there with me. Nene wasn't in school today, and Emu saw no point in sneaking in if the three of us weren't eating together. Toya was busy attending his library duties so he would be eating lunch quite late... And Akito... I wasn't close with him, plus he's probably going to eat with An or someone, I don't know.

I sighed. I guess I'll have to eat alone today.

There were all kinds of people here at lunchtime, mostly weirdos and couples. The rooftop wasn't really crowded today. Maybe it was the flu going around recently? I sat down on the corner where I'm away and out of sight for most people. Just in case Hayashi and the others see me. They're definitely more angry now that Kamishiro slapped Hayashi because of me.

Talking about them, a lot of weird stuff happened recently. Kamishiro kissed me randomly, I slapped him, then Hayashi attacked me in the bathroom. Most surprisingly, Kamishiro being kind to me after I was punched by his friend...

"Hey, Tenma!" Someone shouted behind me.

It was obvious who it was, I turned around, "What now?" To be honest, it was weird how I answered so causally.

"Wanna have lunch with me?" Kamishiro asked me, his lunch box in his right hand.

"As long as you don't hurt me." I said playfully as he walked closer.

How did I trust him so easily?

"Awh, why would I do that?" He looked at me sadly as he sat down opposite me.

"Nghh..." I hated that face of his, "Why aren't you with your friends?"

"I told them I had something to do."

"What's that 'something,' then?"

He stayed silent for a while, and looked to the side, he seemed... Embarrassed? "I didn't tell them this, but... I wanted to apologize to you."

"Why?" I asked, Kamishiro apologizing was something I would never have expected months ago, although he did that a bit too much recently, "Haven't you already...?"

"No, not really," He opened up his lunch box, still not looking at me. He must be really bad at apologizing. "It's not the kissing, nor it is the thing Aoki-kun did yesterday."

"So what is it?" I asked again.

"I wanted to apologize for..." He said, trailing off a bit, then said with the smallest voice I've ever heard from him, "Bullying you for the past two years."

What?

He... What?

"I know you don't believe me... But I truly am sorry. I... I've been thinking about it these few days, I realized it's the wrong thing to do... And... Uhm..." He rambled on.

I chuckled. He really did suck at apologizing.

"It's fine!" I laughed.

"Huh?!" He looked up at me, "No, it's not! I just bullied you for so long without realizing my mistake! It's not right for you to accept it so easily-!"