Chapter 26 ~ The Ray of Hope

Hi guys!

First of all, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

Did u guys get candy or what cuz i didn't

Second, thanks for the birthday comments ya'll gave! I appreciate it :))

Have anyone seen the new mmj lims oh my god

They're gorgeous- 

(And this comes from a non mmj fan)

:)

It's been so long.

I'm not even lying. It's been too long. It felt like a whole century already.

"Tsukasa-kun, why won't you just wake up?"

It's been years, Tsukasa. It's been years.

Sometimes, I wished we just never went outside that day.

Maybe not sometimes. Maybe it's every single day.

I just know for these two years, I've done nothing in my life. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Being the genius I am, I should be a straight A student. But during that final year for high school, I fell behind two or three classes.

They let me graduate anyway. They know what I'm capable of. Plus, I'm pretty sure most of them know, or at least have guessed why I was in this state, even if they didn't know me and Tsukasa were dating.

"I'm sorry."

Those simple words lingered in my head non stop for two years. It was like living in hell. Up to this date, I could still hear the cracked voice and see the small droplet of tear sliding down the side of your face, the splotches of blood splattered all across on your clothes, despite having my eyes half blurred during the time.

...

I refuse to believe that was the last thing you'll ever say. I refuse to ever believe that was the last time I'll see you awake. I absolutely refuse to watch you die with those precious memories that'll never happen again.

I refuse to believe that you would never wake up for your dear family. Your sister. Emu. Nene. Toya. For everyone.

And me.

Everyone had moved on, a tiny bit at most. Emu joined the company and helped his brothers with 'protecting Phoenix Wonderland.' Nene helped Emu along the way while making her way to be the most popular diva in both Phoenix Wonderland and throughout the world. Saki's band with her childhood friends finally got into an agency, gained popularity against teenagers and started performing everywhere in Japan. Even Toya had got himself a boyfriend just after they graduated high school - Akito.

Some took more time, some took less. It all depends how close you were with them. But everyone had made progress at moving on. Of course, they still care about you and want you to wake up. But have mostly stopped caring as much as they did and found more important things for themselves.

But me? If you must ask, I've made no progress at all. I'm still standing on the same spot I did for the last few years. I never moved an inch. Pathetic, isn't it? I know. Even if I did move, I probably moved in a circle, right back to the start.

Every single detail of that day was still in my head, repeating constantly.

"...I still love you, Tsukasa-kun. So... please come back to me. Come back to us."

-

Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter passed again, one by one. It was now starting to be cold, the end of October.