Chapter 23 ~ Accident.

WARNING: Blood :)

Alright so guess what. 

My parents forbid me from writing at home cuz they srsly think I'm finding an excuse to go on YouTube or some shit.

My point is that NOW I HAVE TO DO THIS AT SCHOOL.

I barely even get time alone at home how do you expect me to get time alone at school what the hell.

Anyway, get ready guys.

If you still haven't figured the code bc your lazy or something then the other hint is:

Leo/need expert 27, master 31

It's a bit weird to think back to it now. All the things that happened a few months ago seem so far away, but it feels like yesterday at the same time. Does that make sense?

I was surprised at how June and July passed so quickly, and happily without any distractions. Mio and Aoki... they didn't do anything. They didn't try and separate us again, or even spat unhelpful words at us. They ignored us like we were strangers. They did nothing.

Maybe a negative x a negative does truly make a positive?

Me and Tsukasa have made the decision to not continue to act as friends in public and be the couple we're supposed to be. It's now August, our summer break. In fact, it's right in the middle of August, the 15th, right in the middle of the day as well. To be exact, it's actually fifteen minutes past, but who cares?

I turned my head, the sun was shining into my eyes.

Right, it's our eyes, Tsukasa was with me.

Was I stuck in my thoughts again?

I looked at Tsukasa. His eyes were fixated on something behind me. I kept staring at him subconsciously until he looked at me. "What?"

"Oh, nothing." I said, snapping back to reality. "What are you staring at?"

"Look behind you~" He said, winking at me.

I turned back around. There was a black cat, with amber eyes and red pupils sitting on the ground, not far from the bench where we were relaxing on.

I kept staring at it. It looked like it had nothing to do, and soon afterwards, it noticed the presence of us. I expected it to run away, being afraid of humans, but instead it did the opposite. It jumped onto my lap and sat on it.

Tsukasa laughed, "Aww, that cute! Two cats together."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Two?"

"Yep." He nodded, "You're one!"

I rolled my eyes playfully, and started petting the cat. "Whatever."

"Aww~ You're making me want to pet you too!" Tsukasa teased.

"Whatever." I said again.

He sat closer to me and ruffled my hair. "Are you annoyed?" He smirked.

I sighed, and continued petting the cat as it looked at me comfortably.

He nudged me, "Oh, so you are!"

"Ngh..." I groaned, ignoring him.

"Honestly, I don't think it's that bad~!" He said and ruffled my hair again, "This is what you do to me almost every time we do something together anyway."

I bent down a bit, just so my hair would cover my smirk. "Oh, really?" I said, pulling his face towards mine again, as my lips touched his again.

He was caught off guard. Blushing a lot, he pulled away. "Hmph... You win."